SSJVCmag

Default Removal of thread from the Stereophile Forums

Another vote opting out heard from... greaT, now let's all show how smart we
are by noticing that we're all following the cretin who STARTED this inane
pointless crosspost. They're laughing, we're stopping. It's that simple.
Edit those crosspost headers kiddies! If you KNOW this doesn't belong in a
certain newsgroup. Take it off the list.. I did, you can too! it's Easy!

Thanks...

On 9/8/05 1:05 AM, in article , "Jon
Yaeger" wrote:

Please omit rec.audio.tubes from among your recipients.