Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Geoff C Geoff C is offline

Default "Teonex", heard of this brand?

I had a Teonex 6L6 (Cv1947) NOS given to me. I had it tested and it tests
new and good. Who is Teonex and are they a re-badging company for other
manufacturers?
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Geoff C Geoff C is offline

François Yves Le Gal wrote in
news
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 00:53:54 GMT, Geoff C
wrote:

Who is Teonex and are they a re-badging company for other
manufacturers?

Teonex was a UK company. AFAICT, they only reselled tubes manufactured
by others, mainly European but also Japanese made. Some Teonex-branded
tubes such as their EL34's sourced from Mullard or RFT (in the former
DDR) are excellent.

Thank you.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Clive - Selectron Clive - Selectron is offline

Teonex brand is owned by PM Components
but not active any more.
Replaced by PM Tubes, Golden Dragon, Ei
and winged 'C' Svetlana (the real one)
boxed product.
The Selectron name (below) was a similar
mixed source line but now a musical equipment
distributor.

--
Clive P Norris
Managing Director