Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison Phil Allison is offline

Default Peter Wieck = PSYCHOPATH

"Peter Wieck = Asinine Psycho **** From Hell "

** This dumb as DOG **** Psycho Septic Tank ASSHOLE has not got even the
beginnings of a clue.

1. Slow Blow is not a particular type of fuse.

2. Slow Blow is the title given to a CLASS of fuses.

Wieck the Wanking Criminal ****wit can go back to his usual child porn sites
ASAP.

Cos the Schizo Septic **** is SURE as HELL is not wanted here.

A dual-element fuse is not a SLOW BLOW fuse.

** This dumb as DOG **** Psycho Septic Tank ASSHOLE has not got even the
beginnings of a clue.

A dual-element fuse is designed to

accept brief (but heavy) surges at turn-on only.

** This dumb as DOG **** Psycho Septic Tank ASSHOLE has not got even the
beginnings of a clue.

Wieck the Wanking Criminal ****wit can go back to his usual child porn sites
ASAP.

Cos the Asinine Schizo Septic **** is SURE as HELL is not wanted here on
this planet.

**** OFF !!

........ Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Phil Allison wrote:

The usual.

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to be told off by someone with such
a way with words. Proof-positive that complicated shouting is often a
concealing behavior for simple ignorance.

I hope you feel better after that little display, Phil. But you should
know that there are medicines for your problem today that might
actually permit you a social life.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Jon Yaeger wrote:

What about yours?

Actually, between work, the grand-kids, and getting our houses (and
helping the kids with theirs) ready for winter, a little bit sparse
lately as to outside the family. But we are having a very good time
withall.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison Phil Allison is offline

"Peter Wieck"

Actually, between work, the grand-kids,

** This Criminal Psycho should never be allowed near any kids.

Megan's Law applies.

......... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
TT TT is offline

"Peter Wieck" wrote in message
oups.com...

Phil Allison wrote:

The usual.

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to be told off by

someone with such
a way with words. Proof-positive that complicated shouting

is often a
concealing behavior for simple ignorance.

See http://www.searchlores.org/schopeng.htm especially #38.
BTW our Philthy Phalluson here actually plagiarised this a
while ago and shortened it to 10 more basic items. As
always, why use the myriad of other methods to have a
disagreement when you can show your true "class" and go
straight for the abuse?

I hope you feel better after that little display, Phil.

But you should
know that there are medicines for your problem today that

might
actually permit you a social life.

Here is a Doctor that would love to assist Philthy with
some medication http://www.chevychase.com/dr.death.html :-)

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

BTW You have never been truly stalked by this psycho until
he has paid for a corporate search on you and then starts
naming your partners or family members. Also be aware he is
prone to phoning said victims and then tries to record the
conversations so if he ever rings or makes contact just hang
up and ignore it. BTW there are a couple of people in this
group that this has already happened to.

Regards TT