Todd H.

Default How to deliver mp3 from PC to AVR?

"Faustino Dina" writes:
I ripped all my CDs to the PC for easy handling. How can I connect
digitally the PC to the AV Receiver? I've heard about USB to digital
converters... can anybody point me to such devices? Which is the
name of the standard digital input (optical and coaxial) of the AV
Receivers?

Thanks in advance
Faustino

I found this article which might answer your questions....

http://www.crutchfieldadvisor.com/le...y/home/pc.html

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.