Sander deWaal

Default New improvement in PC DSL connection!

http://members.lycos.nl/stynus2/co/ethernetKiller.jpg

Borg approved!

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Arny Krueger

"The Plumber" wrote in message

Sander deWaal wrote:

http://members.lycos.nl/stynus2/co/ethernetKiller.jpg

Borg approved!

This is the Borg standard issue PC.

http://www.artvansf.com/events/smash/dcmac2.jpg

This is the tube lover's PC:

http://www.kaplanco.com/images/catal...popup/3636.jpg

JBorg

Arny Krueger wrote
The Plumber wrote
Sander deWaal wrote:

http://members.lycos.nl/stynus2/co/ethernetKiller.jpg

Borg approved!

This is the Borg standard issue PC.

http://www.artvansf.com/events/smash/dcmac2.jpg

This is the tube lover's PC:

http://www.kaplanco.com/images/catal...popup/3636.jpg

This is Susan Kroobitch and your house pet.

http://tinyurl.com/59vmm

Arny Krueger

"JBorg" wrote in message
news
This is Susan Kroobitch and your house pet.

http://tinyurl.com/59vmm

Yechh!

Says oh so much about you, Borgma - none of it good.

This is your idea of winning debates, eh Borglet?

Lionel

JBorg a écrit :

This is Susan Kroobitch and your house pet.

http://tinyurl.com/59vmm

Be careful Borg, Paul Dormer, our English gentleman, don't like such
picture... Anyway you are an hypocrite. I'm sure that for a wife like
her you would be ready to sacrifice a little bit of your pride. :-D

Lionel

Arny Krueger a écrit :

This is the Borg standard issue PC.

http://www.artvansf.com/events/smash/dcmac2.jpg

This is the tube lover's PC:

http://www.kaplanco.com/images/catal...popup/3636.jpg

:-)
Arny Krueger

"Lionel" wrote in message

JBorg a écrit :

This is Susan Kroobitch and your house pet.

http://tinyurl.com/59vmm

Be careful Borg, Paul Dormer, our English gentleman, don't like such
picture...

Right, it shows dogs in a bad light.

Arny Krueger

"Lionel" wrote in message

Arny Krueger a écrit :

This is the Borg standard issue PC.

http://www.artvansf.com/events/smash/dcmac2.jpg

This is the tube lover's PC:

http://www.kaplanco.com/images/catal...popup/3636.jpg

:-)

It really got to JBorg, it seems. He ran right out and retaliated by posting
something from his vast bestiality collection. Well, if posting the
bestiality pix keeps him away from his pedophile pix, I guess its a good
thing.

JBorg

Lionel wrote
JBorg a écrit :

This is Susan Kroobitch and your house pet.

http://tinyurl.com/59vmm

Be careful Borg, Paul Dormer, our English gentleman, don't like such picture...
Anyway you are an hypocrite. I'm sure that for a wife like her you would be
ready to sacrifice a little bit of your pride. :-D

Lionel, you don't seem to realize we're talkin 'bout the Kroobitch here.
That's just her warm-up session 'till she heads back down to the
back alleys. It's winter time and she needs lotsa warm up so that
the arthritis don't flare up. You don't want Krooger to miss out on
the next interconnect sale at Radio Shack don't you?

Lionel

JBorg a écrit :
Lionel wrote

JBorg a écrit :

This is Susan Kroobitch and your house pet.

http://tinyurl.com/59vmm

Be careful Borg, Paul Dormer, our English gentleman, don't like such picture...
Anyway you are an hypocrite. I'm sure that for a wife like her you would be
ready to sacrifice a little bit of your pride. :-D

Lionel, you don't seem to realize we're talkin 'bout the Kroobitch here.
That's just her warm-up session 'till she heads back down to the
back alleys. It's winter time and she needs lotsa warm up so that
the arthritis don't flare up. You don't want Krooger to miss out on
the next interconnect sale at Radio Shack don't you?

This has nothing to do with any "Krooborg" or "Kroobitch"...

Months ago I have posted the same kind of picture showing Dr Bruce J.
Richman being raped by his university friends...
....Paul "Midinette" Dormer was horrified. ;-)

Arny Krueger

"JBorg" wrote in message

You don't want Krooger to miss out on
the next interconnect sale at Radio Shack don't you?

Shows how little you know about my audio systems, Borgma. Most of mysystem
use interconnects with XLR and TRS connectors, not crappy RCAs. Even the
systems with consumer gear make the earliest possible transitions to modern
audio technology. IOW, balanced I/O.

To clarify even further, the majority of my interconnects have XLRs on one
end or both.

It's been a while since I checked, but I don't think that RS does a lot with
XLR or TRS cables other than selling some farily crappy connectors for them.
My favorite interconnect cable is made by Gotham, and my favorite
interconnect connectors are made by Neutrik.

Here's a web site would probably sell a lot of significant cable upgrades
for YOUR system, Borgma:

http://wholesaleaudioaccessories.com..._Code=ProSound

Of course Borglet, you'd probably have to upgrade a lot of your components
to take advantage of this *advanced* technology, which has been widely-used
since no later than the 1940s.

Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

http://members.lycos.nl/stynus2/co/ethernetKiller.jpg

Borg approved!

This is the Borg standard issue PC.

http://www.artvansf.com/events/smash/dcmac2.jpg

This is the tube lover's PC:

http://www.kaplanco.com/images/catal...popup/3636.jpg

Both actually funny, guys!

But Arny, of course you realize that there are many SPICE models
available for most common and even not so common tubes, right?

And of course you realize that many Chinese are able to calculate
faster with an abacus than with an electronic calculator, right?

Learn to live with it, pal.
Monsters ain't going away by closing your eyes and yelling "NYAA NYAA
NYA NYAA NYAA! " ;-)

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Sander deWaal

PD said:

http://tinyurl.com/59vmm

Be careful Borg, Paul Dormer, our English gentleman, don't like such
picture...

I'm not the only one.

Not my style, either.

I prefer blondes and felines* .

* not necessarily both at the same time, you will note.

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Lionel

The Plumber a écrit :
Lionel wrote:

This is Susan Kroobitch and your house pet.

http://tinyurl.com/59vmm

Be careful Borg, Paul Dormer, our English gentleman, don't like such
picture...

I'm not the only one.

Are yo posting from Sheffield ?
Sander deWaal

Lionel said:

yo

"Put your hands in the air
And wave 'em like you just don't care..."

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "

Lionel

Paul Dormer wrote:

"Lionel" emitted :

I'm not the only one.

Are yo posting from Sheffield ?

No.. why do you ask?

Forget it just a reference to a famous plumber from Sheffield... Sorry
Sander deWaal

The Plumber piped:

I prefer blondes and felines* .

* not necessarily both at the same time, you will note.

Thanks for admitting the *true* length and girth of your penis.... ;-)

Ah, the smell of envy in the morning .......... :-)

Pipe *that* one in yer smoke and put it!

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Sander deWaal

The Plumber said:

I prefer blondes and felines* .

* not necessarily both at the same time, you will note.

Thanks for admitting the *true* length and girth of your penis.... ;-)

Ah, the smell of envy in the morning .......... :-)

Generally speaking, only blokes with really small or really large
appendages boast about their size.

I'm not boasting, just stating the facts M'am ;-)

Mine is *massive*!

Says who?

Don't kid me young man, I have *references* !

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Lionel

The Plumber a écrit :

Lionel wrote:

I'm not the only one.

Are yo posting from Sheffield ?

No.. why do you ask?

Forget it just a reference to a famous plumber from Sheffield... Sorry

Yes, I can see how that might happen. Plumbers are famed in Sheffield
and throughout this land, obviously.

Don't tell me that you don't know a famous plumber from Sheffield !!!!!

" Joe Cocker was born in Sheffield, England May 20, 1944, in the mid
sixties. He worked as gas plumber by day and performed in the clubs of
the area by night."

Just different cultural references. :-)
Ruud Broens

"Paul Dormer" wrote in message
: "Sander deWaal" emitted :
:
: Generally speaking, only blokes with really small or really large
: appendages boast about their size.
:
: I'm not boasting, just stating the facts M'am ;-)
:
: Likewise regarding my 9 inches. Yes, my knob really puts 8 incher's to
: shame....
:
: Don't kid me young man, I have *references* !
:
: Has that photocopy been leaked?
:
:
: S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t
: -----------------------------------
: It's Grim down south..

yeah yeah..all of a sudden Dormer starts using "american inches" , eh
referencee
Rudy

Lionel

Paul Dormer a écrit :
"Lionel" emitted :

Yes, I can see how that might happen. Plumbers are famed in Sheffield
and throughout this land, obviously.

Don't tell me that you don't know a famous plumber from Sheffield !!!!!

" Joe Cocker was born in Sheffield, England May 20, 1944, in the mid
sixties. He worked as gas plumber by day and performed in the clubs of
the area by night."

He sings like a plumber too.

Perhaps but he makes the quinquagenarian females confused and wet.

Just different cultural references. :-)

I'm quite into grave diggers. Some of them are damned good.

"Les petits corbibi, corbibi, corbillards de nos grand-peres
Ils sont revolus, ils ont fait leur temps..."
Lionel

The Brain Surgeon a écrit :
George M. Middius wrote:

I'm quite into grave diggers. Some of them are damned good.

Wasn't that Rod Stewart's pre-rock singer profession?

Peter Green also.

Yes. He was a grave digger, now he's a cradle snatcher.

[The clue was in the second sentence.]

---------------------------
I poke inside peoples heads

Ruud Broens

"Lionel" wrote in message
: Paul Dormer a écrit :
: "Lionel" emitted :
:
:
[...]
.................................................. ..........
Babelfish sez:
"Small the corbibi, corbibi, hearses of our large-fathers
They are revolus, they made their time... "

doesn't make it any clearer, Lionel. Lionelle ??
queste is that ?
hehe

Lionel

Ruud Broens a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message
: Paul Dormer a écrit :
: "Lionel" emitted :
:
:
[...]
.................................................. .........
Babelfish sez:
"Small the corbibi, corbibi, hearses of our large-fathers
They are revolus, they made their time... "

doesn't make it any clearer, Lionel. Lionelle ??
queste is that ?
hehe

Sorry but it's an other "untranslatable" from George Brassens.
Ooops, an other message for you Rudy, my first name is *Lionel* without
any interrogation point.
But if curiosity... )
Ruud Broens

"Lionel" wrote in message
: Ruud Broens a écrit :
: "Lionel" wrote in message
: ...
: : Paul Dormer a écrit :
: : "Lionel" emitted :
:: .................................................. .........
: Babelfish sez:
: "Small the corbibi, corbibi, hearses of our large-fathers
: They are revolus, they made their time... "
:
: doesn't make it any clearer, Lionel. Lionelle ??
: queste is that ?
: hehe
:
: Sorry but it's an other "untranslatable" from George Brassens.
: Ooops, an other message for you Rudy, my first name is *Lionel* without
: any interrogation point.
: But if curiosity... )

Cats...that's Dormer's department ...3rd floor, at the back,
2nd rack, one can tell,
Lionel,
all swell
Rudy

Lionel

Ruud Broens a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message
: Ruud Broens a écrit :
: "Lionel" wrote in message
: ...
: : Paul Dormer a écrit :
: : "Lionel" emitted :
:: .................................................. .........
: Babelfish sez:
: "Small the corbibi, corbibi, hearses of our large-fathers
: They are revolus, they made their time... "
:
: doesn't make it any clearer, Lionel. Lionelle ??
: queste is that ?
: hehe
:
: Sorry but it's an other "untranslatable" from George Brassens.
: Ooops, an other message for you Rudy, my first name is *Lionel* without
: any interrogation point.
: But if curiosity... )

Cats...that's Dormer's department ...3rd floor, at the back,
2nd rack, one can tell,
Lionel,
all swell
Rudy

Sounds to me like a Brassens' song to you. :-(
Ruud Broens

"Lionel" wrote in message
: Ruud Broens a écrit :
: "Lionel" wrote in message
: ...
: : Ruud Broens a écrit :
: : "Lionel" wrote in message
: : ...
: : : Paul Dormer a écrit :
: : : "Lionel" emitted :
: :: .................................................. .........
: : Babelfish sez:
: : "Small the corbibi, corbibi, hearses of our large-fathers
: : They are revolus, they made their time... "
: :
: : doesn't make it any clearer, Lionel. Lionelle ??
: : queste is that ?
: : hehe
: :
: : Sorry but it's an other "untranslatable" from George Brassens.
: : Ooops, an other message for you Rudy, my first name is *Lionel* without
: : any interrogation point.
: : But if curiosity... )
:
: Cats...that's Dormer's department ...3rd floor, at the back,
: 2nd rack, one can tell,
: Lionel,
: all swell
: Rudy
:
: Sounds to me like a Brassens' song to you. :-(
:
It aint worth a thing if it aint got that swing ..doowah doowah ..hehe
Rudy

Lionel

Ruud Broens a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message
: Ruud Broens a écrit :
: "Lionel" wrote in message
: ...
: : Ruud Broens a écrit :
: : "Lionel" wrote in message
: : ...
: : : Paul Dormer a écrit :
: : : "Lionel" emitted :
: :: .................................................. .........
[...]

Swing ?
Sure, I'm listening now to Archie Shepp & Horace Parlan "Mama Rose in
concert" track "Backwater Blues"...
Old Men but a marvellous SWING ! :-)
Ruud Broens

"Lionel" wrote in message
: Ruud Broens a écrit :
: "Lionel" wrote in message
: : Cats...that's Dormer's department ...3rd floor, at the back,
: : 2nd rack, one can tell,
: : Lionel,
: : all swell
: : Rudy
: :
: : Sounds to me like a Brassens' song to you. :-(
: :
: It aint worth a thing if it aint got that swing ..doowah doowah ..hehe
:
: Swing ?
: Sure, I'm listening now to Archie Shepp & Horace Parlan "Mama Rose in
: concert" track "Backwater Blues"...
: Old Men but a marvellous SWING ! :-)

Just started playing something more energetic:
Jumbo - Underworld hmm,
Rudy

Lionel

Ruud Broens a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message
: Ruud Broens a écrit :
: "Lionel" wrote in message
: : Cats...that's Dormer's department ...3rd floor, at the back,
: : 2nd rack, one can tell,
: : Lionel,
: : all swell
: : Rudy
: :
: : Sounds to me like a Brassens' song to you. :-(
: :
: It aint worth a thing if it aint got that swing ..doowah doowah ..hehe
:
: Swing ?
: Sure, I'm listening now to Archie Shepp & Horace Parlan "Mama Rose in
: concert" track "Backwater Blues"...
: Old Men but a marvellous SWING ! :-)

Just started playing something more energetic:
Jumbo - Underworld hmm,
Rudy

Not 10% as "subversive" than "Mama Rose"...
Just candy for teenagers ! ;-)

Ruud Broens

"Ruud Broens" wrote in message
:
: "Lionel" wrote in message
: ...
: : Ruud Broens a écrit :
: : "Lionel" wrote in message
: : : Cats...that's Dormer's department ...3rd floor, at the back,
: : : 2nd rack, one can tell,
: : : Lionel,
: : : all swell
: : : Rudy
: : :
: : : Sounds to me like a Brassens' song to you. :-(
: : :
: : It aint worth a thing if it aint got that swing ..doowah doowah ..hehe
: :
: : Swing ?
: : Sure, I'm listening now to Archie Shepp & Horace Parlan "Mama Rose in
: : concert" track "Backwater Blues"...
: : Old Men but a marvellous SWING ! :-)
:
: Just started playing something more energetic:
: Jumbo - Underworld hmm,
: Rudy
kkid you not... next song : Dark & Long :-)
:

Clyde Slick

Lionel said:

yo

"Put your hands in the air
And wave 'em like you just don't care..."

Is that the hokey-pokey or the
French surrender dance?

Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
The Brain Surgeon a écrit :
George M. Middius wrote:

I'm quite into grave diggers. Some of them are damned good.

Wasn't that Rod Stewart's pre-rock singer profession?

Peter Green also.

yes, but only after having become a blues star.

Lionel

Ruud Broens a écrit :
"Ruud Broens" wrote in message
:
: "Lionel" wrote in message
: ...
: : Ruud Broens a écrit :
: : "Lionel" wrote in message
: : : Cats...that's Dormer's department ...3rd floor, at the back,
: : : 2nd rack, one can tell,
: : : Lionel,
: : : all swell
: : : Rudy
: : :
: : : Sounds to me like a Brassens' song to you. :-(
: : :
: : It aint worth a thing if it aint got that swing ..doowah doowah ..hehe
: :
: : Swing ?
: : Sure, I'm listening now to Archie Shepp & Horace Parlan "Mama Rose in
: : concert" track "Backwater Blues"...
: : Old Men but a marvellous SWING ! :-)
:
: Just started playing something more energetic:
: Jumbo - Underworld hmm,
: Rudy
kkid you not... next song : Dark & Long :-)

Gently romantic.
What else ?

Ruud Broens

"Lionel" wrote in message
: Ruud Broens a écrit :
: "Ruud Broens" wrote in message
: ...
: :
: : "Lionel" wrote in message
: : ...
: : : Ruud Broens a écrit :
: : : "Lionel" wrote in message
: : : : Cats...that's Dormer's department ...3rd floor, at the back,
: : : : 2nd rack, one can tell,
: : : : Lionel,
: : : : all swell
: : : : Rudy
: : : :
: : : : Sounds to me like a Brassens' song to you. :-(
: : : :
: : : It aint worth a thing if it aint got that swing ..doowah doowah
...hehe
: : :
: : : Swing ?
: : : Sure, I'm listening now to Archie Shepp & Horace Parlan "Mama Rose in
: : : concert" track "Backwater Blues"...
: : : Old Men but a marvellous SWING ! :-)
: :
: : Just started playing something more energetic:
: : Jumbo - Underworld hmm,
: : Rudy
: kkid you not... next song : Dark & Long :-)
:
: Gently romantic.
: What else ?
:
twas a reference to the "inch thing" going on - elsewhere :-)
Rudy
trans-threaderator

Lionel

Lionel said:

yo

"Put your hands in the air
And wave 'em like you just don't care..."

Is that the hokey-pokey or the
French surrender dance?

Are you always mocking people with hand in the air ?

'Right sometime it's a little bit difficult to understand isn't it ?
Hopefully most of normal people makes efforts.

http://schule.judentum.de/projekt/Ju...n gslager.JPG

Ruud Broens

"Lionel" wrote in message
: The Plumber a écrit :
:
: Lionel wrote:
: " Joe Cocker was born in Sheffield, England May 20, 1944, in the mid
: sixties. ** He worked as gas plumber by day and performed in the
: clubs of the area by night."
:
: Just different cultural references. :-)

** talk about being born old

Lionel

Ruud Broens a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message
: The Plumber a écrit :
:
: Lionel wrote:
: " Joe Cocker was born in Sheffield, England May 20, 1944, in the mid
: sixties. ** He worked as gas plumber by day and performed in the
: clubs of the area by night."
:
: Just different cultural references. :-)

** talk about being born old

This make me think to a very funny drawing I have seen today in a
satiric newpaper.
A 67 Roumanian woman has had a children recently...
She is asking to the doctor : "how old is the baby ?"
JBorg

Arny Krueger wrote

Here's a web site would probably sell a lot of significant cable upgrades for
YOUR system, Borgma:

http://wholesaleaudioaccessories.com..._Code=ProSound

There's so many plugs there. All different kind and color.