Urgently Need the Fisher Corporation Resto-Pak "manual" for 3 IF Stage Fisher 400

Old November 20th 03, 04:49 AM
Pete Snyder

Default Urgently Need the Fisher Corporation Resto-Pak "manual" for 3 IF Stage Fisher 400

Here's my problem. I purchased The Fisher Corporation (Fisherdoc)
Resto-Pak for my Fisher 400. Because of the serial number (36290T),
Al sent me a manual/schematic for a 4-IF stage unit. Even though my
unit is a mid-30K unit, it nevertheless has the earlier 3-IF stage
circuit topology. I must say that Al most graciously scanned and then
emailed me the right schematic and parts list, but- unfortunately-not
the instruction manual. And, I'm sure there will be differences in
part references and possibly modification instructions.

Can someone fax me the instruction manual for my 3-IF stage version?
I'll gladly fax you the front of my Resto-Pak manual to show that I
did pay for everything in the first place. Plus, I'll happly pay a
reasonable sum the manual. (This may be alot faster than waiting for
the right instructions from the source.)

I would sure appreciate the help!!

Pete Snyder
708-283-3515 (Office)