DEH-P7500MP CD-R PC Link

Old July 5th 03, 06:05 AM
khaoohs

Default DEH-P7500MP CD-R PC Link

Hello,

Considering purchasing this radio,
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/Pi...,93024,00.html.

Does anyone know what this "cd-r pc link" is. Is it different then the PC
link that worked with the 940mp models?

Thank you for your time and effort.

Old July 5th 03, 03:12 PM
Brian

It allows you to add stuff to the deck such as background displays and the
little videos

. ..

Old July 5th 03, 04:05 PM
khaoohs

Thank you for your response. I was not clear in my original question, I am
wondering how does it work? How do the deck to your computer? It seems
different then the other pioneer pc link models.

Old July 6th 03, 01:29 AM
Paul Vina

I think you have to burn the file to a cd-r. The guys at a shop around here
had a Pioneer unit last year with a screen saver of a guy getting head.
Pretty funny.

Paul Vina

Old July 6th 03, 02:50 AM
Brian

Paul is right. You burn the files on a CD-R and pop it in. Unlike the
940/950 decks where you need an uplink cable/kit to do it.

With my 8400 could add screne savers, very cool feature!

news:[email protected]

Old July 6th 03, 07:16 AM
khaoohs

Wow,

I've downloaded the editing program and all the samples they have on the
page. I"m going to go to a best buy and try these out on the display unit.
I will let you know how it goes?

Thank you for the info.