Knock Knock!

Old March 12th 20, 08:41 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Knock Knock!

On Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 8:08:45 AM UTC-7, Mike Rivers wrote:
> Anybody home? Or is Eternal September out to lunch?
>
> --
> For a good time, call http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com

I've often thought of posting some slightly off-topic things but didn't want to get into trouble. Perhaps it might help to keep some discussion going rather than none at all.

Gary V
Old March 13th 20, 04:28 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Mike Rivers:

cough-cough! Shivers...
Old March 13th 20, 04:31 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Mike Rivers wrote:

>Newbies don't want to read newsgroups or forums,
>they want to see a how-to-to-it video.

In most cases for me, written instructions are easier to follow
than a video.

Being able to read instructions might increase some Millennials'
hireability.
Old March 14th 20, 02:29 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

Agent Orange

Why geoff, why?!?
Old March 22nd 20, 06:17 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Les Cargill[_4_]

Mike Rivers wrote:
> On 3/11/2020 2:42 PM, Tobiah wrote:
>> Is it that the multitude of web forums, each with their
>> own URL and login to remember, with their cumbersome
>> interfaces have replaced news groups?

> There are too many places to go, so not a whole lot of active users
> anywhere. Newbies don't want to read newsgroups or forums, they want to
> see a how-to-to-it video.

I expect they just congregate on Redditt. It's all noob, all the time.

--
Les Cargill