Jazz Videos

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 23rd 20, 12:41 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Jazz Videos

If you need nice break here is a gal that YouTube recommended for me (perhaps because I listened to polymod's 'Route 66' a bunch of times on YouTube (it's great), and other jazz artists from the 60's).

Her talent and enthusiasm is just exceptional and the recordings are well done. All members of the band are excellent too and they use some nice microphones.

This is studio performance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pghGiF3-gDU

This is stage performance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt15xaXyPeg

If you're not in the U.S. or these links don't work you can find the first one I listened to with this search (they didn't work for a friend of mine in Hawaii):

'gunhild carling mack the knife'

Gary V