Phonic MR2443 16 channel mixer review (short story made long)

Old November 3rd 13, 11:09 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Phonic MR2443 16 channel mixer review (short story made long)

Hi, would you mind telling me the specs of the power supply for the phonic mr2443?
Old November 4th 13, 02:17 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

On Sunday, November 3, 2013 6:09:59 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> Hi, would you mind telling me the specs of the power supply for the phonic mr2443?

how are you accessing this newsgroup...

the thread you responded to is over 13 years old..

Mark
Old November 4th 13, 04:05 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich

> wrote:

> On Sunday, November 3, 2013 6:09:59 PM UTC-5, wrote: >
> Hi, would you mind telling me the specs of the power supply for the phonic
> mr2443?
>
> how are you accessing this newsgroup...
>
> the thread you responded to is over 13 years old..

Maybe accessing via a telephone with a crank?

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com
Old February 2nd 20, 08:23 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

No tengo sonido no sale señal por stereo
Old February 2nd 20, 11:07 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
gray_wolf

On 02/02/2020 2:23 pm, wrote:
> No tengo sonido no sale señal por stereo

Tengo altavoces conectad?