Monitor input kitset/pcb RFI

Old January 22nd 20, 09:25 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Monitor input kitset/pcb RFI

Not interference but 'request for information' !

Anybody aware of a kit or PCB supplier that does an input stage suitable
for a stage monitor with XLR and jack Line In, XLR throughlevel
control, and maybe even simple HF/LF EQ ? Buffered XLR through a bonus.

Would whip something up myself, but insufficient time and energy. If
nothing existing and economical out there I might just have to bite the
bullet.

To go into 4 stage monitors that I have had the cabinets, drivers, and
250W B&O ICEPower modules finished for several years....

Old January 23rd 20, 12:04 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

On 23/01/2020 10:25 am, geoff wrote:
> Not interference but 'request for information' !
>
> Anybody aware of a kit or PCB supplier that does an input stage suitable
> for a stage monitor with XLR and jack Line In, XLR* level
> control, and maybe even simple HF/LF EQ ? Buffered XLR through a bonus.
>
> Would whip something up myself, but insufficient time and energy. If
> nothing existing and economical out there I might just have to bite the
> bullet.
>
> To go into 4 stage monitors that I have had the cabinets, drivers, and
> 250W B&O ICEPower modules finished for several years....
>
> geoff

Wrong word 'through' removed.