Robert Morein

Default President of r.a.o.

The time has come to put an end to the factional bickering that threatens to
shatter r.a.o., leaving its abundant wealth for exploitation by foreign
entities. The time has come to give r.a.o. a government that will guarantee
a fair distribution of all the benefits of r.a.o. denizenship. It remains
only to propose a slate of eminently talented people, who, rising to this
extraordinary challenge, may in future centuries adorn our currency, while
wearing powdered wigs and false teeth.

I nominate:
as President, Lionel Chapuis, because he lives far enough away that it will
be difficult for residents of Maryland to assassinate him.

as Secretary of the Treasury, John Atkinson (can we have a cut of the
Stereophile ad revenue, John?)

as Ambasssador at Large, Paul Packer, for his talent at bridging
unbridgeable differences

as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, George M. Middius, giving him an
opportunity to rule on everything

as Minister of Internal Security, Arny Krueger, who will apprehend deviants
with German efficiency

as Minister of Propaganda, Mikey McKelviphibian, because he has proven that
anybody can be made to believe anything

as Minister of Inner Space, Sander deWaal

as Minister of Culture, Dave Weil

as Chairman of the National Bureau of Standards, Ludovic Mirabel, thereby
ensuring that Truth and Beauty will be safely stored under glass, in an
inert atmosphere, in a locked safe.

as head of the General Accounting Office, ScottW, because he can find fault
with anything

as Poet Laureate, Hammingway

as Chairman of the House UnRAOish Affairs Committee, Steven Sullivan, where
he can play at being Joseph McCarthy.

as Official Fly on the Wall and Official Aphorist, Art Sackman

as head of the EPA, who is responsible for the proper disposal of unwanted
high end gear -- I'll take that one

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
The time has come to put an end to the factional bickering that threatens
shatter r.a.o.,

You're leaving and killing Middius when you go?

Clyde Slick

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
The time has come to put an end to the factional bickering that threatens
shatter r.a.o., leaving its abundant wealth for exploitation by foreign
entities. The time has come to give r.a.o. a government that will
guarantee
a fair distribution of all the benefits of r.a.o. denizenship. It remains
only to propose a slate of eminently talented people, who, rising to this
extraordinary challenge, may in future centuries adorn our currency, while
wearing powdered wigs and false teeth.

I nominate:
as President, Lionel Chapuis, because he lives far enough away that it
will
be difficult for residents of Maryland to assassinate him.

no problem, in less than two weeks I will be passing (gas) through
France.

Goofball_star_dot_etal

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 02:38:10 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

[...]

I still like my idea of executing the most frequent poster of the
month. John's dad say: "Keep it simple."
as Minister of Propaganda, Mikey McKelviphibian, because he has proven that
anybody can be made to believe anything

as Minister of Inner Space, Sander deWaal

as Minister of Culture, Dave Weil

as Chairman of the National Bureau of Standards, Ludovic Mirabel, thereby
ensuring that Truth and Beauty will be safely stored under glass, in an
inert atmosphere, in a locked safe.

as head of the General Accounting Office, ScottW, because he can find fault
with anything

as Poet Laureate, Hammingway

as Chairman of the House UnRAOish Affairs Committee, Steven Sullivan, where
he can play at being Joseph McCarthy.

as Official Fly on the Wall and Official Aphorist, Art Sackman

as head of the EPA, who is responsible for the proper disposal of unwanted
high end gear -- I'll take that one

George Middius

Goofy said:

I still like my idea of executing the most frequent poster of the month.

You're a simple man.

John's dad say: "Keep it simple."

Hallelujah.

Goofball_star_dot_etal

On 3 Oct 2005 07:39:35 -0700, George Middius
wrote:

Goofy said:

I still like my idea of executing the most frequent poster of the month.

You're a simple man.

John's dad say: "Keep it simple."

Hallelujah.

I think the death bit might put some people off. I never said it was
perfect.
paul packer

wrote:

[...]

Well, I'm not getting between George and Arnie.

Even I couldn't bridge that irreconcilable difference!
Arny Krueger

" wrote in
message
ink.net
"Robert Morein" wrote in message
The time has come to put an end to the factional
bickering that threatens to
shatter r.a.o.,

You're leaving and killing Middius when you go?

LOL!

OT- President Clinton's surgery atlasrecrd Pro Audio 0 March 11th 05 10:43 AM
Bush, The WORST President in History ? NO jetgraphics Audio Opinions 0 April 28th 04 08:29 PM
Pyjamamama Sandman Audio Opinions 14 December 16th 03 04:44 AM
Bad News For Sandman And The Irrelevant Left pyjamarama Audio Opinions 6 December 11th 03 06:05 AM
Where are those Wascally Weapons of Mass Destwuction??? Jacob Kramer Audio Opinions 1094 September 9th 03 02:20 AM