Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default HELP!! How do I block Captain Howdy?

I had him on my blocked list but he changed HIS OWN address to look like
mine (so when I block him, my posts are blocked). Can you believe this
asshole? I just want this jerk out of my life.

Is there any way around this? I'm sorry to bother you guys with such 3rd
grade ****, but I know there are a lot of computer experts here.

HELP!! I feel like I'm being stalked by some psycho pervert (which I'm sure
he is, based on this kind of behavior).

Nick Tanner

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain_Howdy Captain_Howdy is offline

LOL Free blow jobs call 360-629-4773 ask for Tina

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
I had him on my blocked list but he changed HIS OWN address to look like
mine (so when I block him, my posts are blocked). Can you believe this
asshole? I just want this jerk out of my life.

Is there any way around this? I'm sorry to bother you guys with such 3rd
grade ****, but I know there are a lot of computer experts here.

HELP!! I feel like I'm being stalked by some psycho pervert (which I'm sure
he is, based on this kind of behavior).

Nick Tanner

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default I figured out how to kill Howdy once and for all....

HA HA HA HA!!!!

I Figured out how to do it!!!!

ANY message from "Captain Howdy" or "Captain_Howdy" in the FROM column is
now deleted (it doesn't matter matter what he uses as a return address).

What are you going to do now dumb****, CHANGE YOUR NAME? You are SO
obsessed with me it really wouldn't surprise me (I'll bet he'll start
calling himself "Capt Howdy" or something like that). Hey, here's a
sugestion for you: Captain Peabrain. I like it.

Goodbye forever!

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy. Captain Howdy. is offline

LOL Free blow jobs call 360-629-4773 ask for Tina

Anyone in the Stanwood WA area that wants a crappy car audio system, just let
me know. There is no alarm.

Sleep well Misfit.

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
HA HA HA HA!!!!

I Figured out how to do it!!!!

ANY message from "Captain Howdy" or "Captain_Howdy" in the FROM column is
now deleted (it doesn't matter matter what he uses as a return address).

What are you going to do now dumb****, CHANGE YOUR NAME? You are SO
obsessed with me it really wouldn't surprise me (I'll bet he'll start
calling himself "Capt Howdy" or something like that). Hey, here's a
sugestion for you: Captain Peabrain. I like it.

Goodbye forever!

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Let me put it this way, whatever handle you use, I will block. So have a
ball, dickhead.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] ntanner@whidbey.com is offline

HAHAHAHA!!!

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
Let me put it this way, whatever handle you use, I will block. So have a
ball, dickhead.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Matt,

I had him blocked. He figured out a way to change his address so I couldn't
block him. HE DID ALL THIS JUST TO HARASS ME.

What do you call that, Matt? This is not fighting. It's stalking. I want
him out of my life forever.

Matt, if you were being stalked by some Internet loony who WOULD NOT leave
you alone, how would you feel? I did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to provoke him and
I wish he would go away.

Matt, read Tony's post regarding Howdy. It says it all.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Grimmis1027 Grimmis1027 is offline

MOSFET wrote:
I had him on my blocked list but he changed HIS OWN address to look like
mine (so when I block him, my posts are blocked). Can you believe this
asshole? I just want this jerk out of my life.

Is there any way around this? I'm sorry to bother you guys with such 3rd
grade ****, but I know there are a lot of computer experts here.

HELP!! I feel like I'm being stalked by some psycho pervert (which I'm sure
he is, based on this kind of behavior).

Nick,

If you look in the headers of any of his messages, you should find a
line displaying the nntp posting host, that line will always have his
IP address displayed, since his IP should always display
"24.150.150.130" or so, you can filter him out by setting up a filter
in your newsreader to look in the headers and search for
"24.150.150.*".

This should filter him out, even if he changes his name or address,
and even if he uses dialup or renews his IP if using cable (which he
is).

Alan

Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion Matt Ion is offline

MOSFET wrote:
Matt,

I had him blocked. He figured out a way to change his address so I couldn't
block him. HE DID ALL THIS JUST TO HARASS ME.

And your continuing to post about it here is just egging him on.

Deal with HIM. WE don't need to hear about it.

Matt, if you were being stalked by some Internet loony who WOULD NOT leave
you alone, how would you feel? I did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to provoke him and
I wish he would go away.

That's not the point. I know how you feel, trust me, I do.

WE DON'T NEED TO KEEP HEARING ABOUT IT IN THE GROUP WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT.

Period.
Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Deal with HIM. WE don't need to hear about it.

OK, Matt, how should I "deal with him" as you put it, without offending your
delicate sensibilities. I REALLY want to know. How does one deal with the
internet version of a malicious stalker? And before you say "just ignore
him", imagine he posts your phone number and says your wife is a whore who
wants a call (as he did to me).

How do I deal with that, MATT?

Nick

Posted to rec.audio.car
Sparky Sparky is offline

MOSFET wrote:
Deal with HIM. WE don't need to hear about it.

How do I deal with that, MATT?

Send all relevant headers and posts to as per the
X-Complaints-To header. His actions might be interpreted as a violation
of their terms of service, but thats up to Cogeco.

Finally, you can simply block all posts from Cogeco. Seems drastic, but
there's a billion more intelligent people posting on usenet that aren't
from Cogeco - you won't miss much.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion Matt Ion is offline

MOSFET wrote:
Deal with HIM. WE don't need to hear about it.

OK, Matt, how should I "deal with him" as you put it, without offending your
delicate sensibilities. I REALLY want to know. How does one deal with the
internet version of a malicious stalker? And before you say "just ignore
him", imagine he posts your phone number and says your wife is a whore who
wants a call (as he did to me).

How do I deal with that, MATT?

Deal with it however you see fit.

But you DON'T NEED TO POST IT HERE.
Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

How do I deal with that, MATT?

Deal with it however you see fit.

But you DON'T NEED TO POST IT HERE.

I don't want to argue with you Matt, really I don't. But like Tony and
Panhandler (and others), they recognize where the problem lies. I'm sorry
that this person who degrades my wife for no reason upsets you. Maybe I
should get a divorce just for you Matt so he can't say those things about my
wife. It is NOT ME who has made this group a battlefield.

HE CHANGED HIS HANDLE, FOR PETE'S SAKE, JUST SO I HAD TO SEE HIS POSTS,
DOESN'T THAT SPEAK VOLUMES.

Others recognize where the problem lies. You should, too.

Nick

Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion Matt Ion is offline

MOSFET wrote:
How do I deal with that, MATT?

Deal with it however you see fit.

But you DON'T NEED TO POST IT HERE.

I don't want to argue with you Matt, really I don't. But like Tony and
Panhandler (and others), they recognize where the problem lies. I'm sorry
that this person who degrades my wife for no reason upsets you. Maybe I
should get a divorce just for you Matt so he can't say those things about my
wife. It is NOT ME who has made this group a battlefield.

HE CHANGED HIS HANDLE, FOR PETE'S SAKE, JUST SO I HAD TO SEE HIS POSTS,
DOESN'T THAT SPEAK VOLUMES.

Others recognize where the problem lies. You should, too.

I'm not condonine Howdy's actions. I've been through this same thing before.
But what's upsetting me right now is the fact that YOU feel the need to
continuously post about your latest attempts to ignore his posts, something that
has NOTHING to do with this group.

You do realize, that YOU blocking him is not stopping his actions... it's only
keeping you from seeing them. If you're that worried about him slandering
members of your family, then simply ignoring the problem will do nothing to
solve it, and constantly informing us that you're ignoring the problem will do
nothing to solve it.

POSTING HERE ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS WITH THIS NET-ASSHOLE IS *NOT* DEALING WITH THE
PROBLEM.
Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

BTW,

He is trying to sell my car for me. He posted this yesterday:

http://classifieds.sulekha.com/clad....5&ref=automail

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?

Nick