Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default Test Test

Sorry. Captain Howdy changed his address (see some of his recent posts) to
look like mine. He did this to screw with my blocked sender list (so I
would block myself). Now I don't know if my posts are getting through.

This guy is REALLY a jerk. If any of you were in doubt about this fact, I
think this little stunt speaks for itself.

Nick

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Test, Test

Posted to rec.audio.car
Tony F Tony F is offline

I see your test test.

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default I need something

This trying to sell my car is the last straw. Howdy crossed a line there.

I want to file a complaint with his IP or whoever I can.

First, I had found a way to block ALL his messages (even the ones that
looked like my ID), but I need his IP address, can you get that for me (I
don't have any of his messages any more)?

Do you have any sugestions about what to do about him?

Thanks Tony,

Nick

Posted to rec.audio.car
Troy T. Troy T. is offline

MOSFET wrote:
This trying to sell my car is the last straw. Howdy crossed a line there.

I want to file a complaint with his IP or whoever I can.

First, I had found a way to block ALL his messages (even the ones that
looked like my ID), but I need his IP address, can you get that for me (I
don't have any of his messages any more)?

Do you have any sugestions about what to do about him?

Thanks Tony,

Nick

MOSFET,

One thing you could do is talk to a laywer or someone is law and see
what you can do.That is alot more serious then just blocking him but
it would solve stuff.He has definity crossed the line.Havng different
opinions in car audio is one thing but involvng your wife ( expecially
the way he did) definitly crossed the line, and trying to sell your
car, whats the about. I am very sorry about what your goin thru. Do not
leave RAC you know alot and give good advice. Iv personly used your
advice multiple times. Again sorry for your troubles.

Troy T.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Tony F Tony F is offline

His IP address in 24.150.150.130. My advice to you: keep any and all
research you do on him to yourself. That way he doesn't start covering his
tracks or altering his methods. I left a message for you with my phone
number. Did you get it?

Tony

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Yes, actually that last message was supposed to go to just you. I made a
mistake. Aren't you getting my messages? I've sent you three. My Email is

Nick

"Tony F" wrote in message
His IP address in 24.150.150.130. My advice to you: keep any and all
research you do on him to yourself. That way he doesn't start covering
his tracks or altering his methods. I left a message for you with my
phone number. Did you get it?

Tony

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Tony,
I have been talking with Cogeco regarding our little friend. We'll see what
happens...
Nick