Yann

Default Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor vs Guarneri Homage

I'm considering to purchase a pair of Sonus Faber Cremona Auditors,
though my dream speakers are the Guarneri Homage. Both speakers are
about the same size but the Guarneri costs twice as much, even if the
latter has been designed over 10 years ago. Spec-wise, it seems that
the Cremona Auditors have a higher frequency response than the
Guarneri.

If you've auditioned either, I'd appreciate your views as to:

a) whether the guarneri is worth the extra $$$
b) whether it's best to get an used pair of guarneri if they can be
purchased for the same price as a new pair of Cremona Auditors.

Many thanks !