conrad

Default equal loads on stereo amp?

I thank everyone for their input...My system is not "loud"..both
subwoofers exaggerate the low frenquencies to the point where you feel
it in your chest but not your ears..to the point where certain parts
of the house start to vibrate..to the point where a pot light will pop
out of the ceiling..maybe I'm crazy..but I think I talk for a lot of
us here..thanks guys..