Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

Default Formatting a Memory Card for PCM-M10

Even though I have carefully read the manual, I cannot figure out how I
am supposed to format a 16GB SDHC memory card for my Sony PCM-M10
digital recorder. The manual on page 37 says, "Before recording, be sure
to...format the memory card on the PCM recorder so it contains no data."
Obviously I'm overlooking something. Please help me see the obvious!