BigWill

Default Business Partners needed for starting up a car audio company in Atlanta, GA

I am looking for business partners to start up a car audio company. I
have connections in China, and can take care of manufacturing and QA
stuff. I am looking for people who have audio design, marketing and
sales, operations, and funding experiences. If you are interested,
please drop me a line at . Thanks for
reading my post.
EFFENDI

BigWill wrote:
I am looking for business partners to start up a car audio company. I
have connections in China, and can take care of manufacturing and QA
stuff. I am looking for people who have audio design, marketing and
sales, operations, and funding experiences. If you are interested,
please drop me a line at . Thanks for
reading my post.

I am living in Los Angeles California. (Distance has not stopped the
daily transactions of any company.) I am actually starting a long
distance company
http://trinitybell.com/ I dont know if the site is up.
Anyways its a prepaid long distance service. I have a lot of connections
(in China too) and really want to break into Car Audio. Unfortunately I
am not an engineer or designer but I am a good marketer and salesperson.
If you can provide me with some more information as to what exactly your
goal is then im sure we can find something beneficial to both of us.

EFFENDI