Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
TimPerry

"play on" wrote in message
On 3 Mar 2005 13:25:07 -0800, "Karl Winkler"
wrote:

Jim Gilliland wrote:
Agent_C wrote:
I'm sure we all have our favorite snake oil story...

Some of my favorite snake oil products have come from the Shakti

company:

http://www.shakti-innovations.com/audiovideo.htm

They not only improve your audio, but the same technology will make

your
car run better!

http://www.shakti-innovations.com/automotive.htm

And here's their latest innovation:

http://www.shakti-innovations.com/hallograph.htm

Those things improve the sound in the room so much that they make it
*look* like there's a violin in the room with you! Amazing.

They had to have something real in the picture to give it some cred.

Al

the violin was just there to string you along