Sock Puppet #4

Default ?? Newbie Question for Sonar 2 users...

Newbie question embarassed look

All my AUX effects seem to all be sent dead center by default (delay,
reverb, everything).

Is there any way to tell Sonar 2.2 to send the effect wherever the
originating sound is? In other words, if I have an instrument panned
hard-right on a mono track, I'd like the delay effect on it panned
hard-right... ditto for every other position in the stereo spectrum.

Right now, I have a great mix when it's dry... but if I turn on the delay
and reverb in the AUX channels, all of it goes dead center (the effects). It
would be a lot more beautiful if the AUX channels knew to keep the panning
of the original sound it's affecting.

Can this be done without inserting real-time effects on every individual
track?

Thanks!