Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John L Stewart John L Stewart is offline
Senior Member

Location: Toronto
Smile Hum Reduction for DHT Power Stage

Steve Bench published an excellant cure for the AC DHT filament hum problem more than 10 years ago. See it at this link-

http://diyaudioprojects.com/mirror/m...ch/humbal.html

Have to say I'm not in favor of running the filaments on DC. Just another complication to get in the way of reliability. Altho in some instances we gotta do to.

Cheers, John
Attached Images