tor b

Default Can we get a witness? ;-)

George M. Middius wrote in message . ..
Arnii, what have you been saying about your pedo pix? If I understand your
latest batch of lies correctly, you're now saying they don't depict
children at all. Is that right? What is in the pix then -- animals?
mannequins? movie aliens in latex masks?

Another thing I don't get is your disdaining of the Bug Eater's support.
You've called him an idiot and a liar in response to his feeble attempts
to defend you. We all know he's an idiot, and possibly a liar, but why
would you say that? It's strange. Well, maybe not so strange, given that
you, Arnii Krooborg, are the proverbial fruitcake.

BTW, you never told us why you got expelled from the "Promise Keepers".
I'll bet the other liars discovered you like to whore out the Kroobitch
for only a fin at a time, and they ran you out of the club because you
undercut their own prices. Would you like to clarify?

While on the subject, "George", can we get a witness who has actually
*met* "George M. Middius" in the flesh?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Didn't think so...
Boston Snake

While on the subject, "George", can we get a witness who has actually
*met* "George M. Middius" in the flesh?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Didn't think so...

There you are Malesweski, you fag. I knew you wouldn't stay away long after I
called you out. How's Tampa these days? How's life without Debbie? While
we're on the subject, can we get someone to take Dickie in. He can't afford to
support himself.

Anyone?

Anyone?

Lionel?