Richard Biffl

Default Wire detached from rear speaker

My 2000 Camry LE has a rear speaker that makes no sound. I looked in the
trunk and saw that one of the two wires that go down into the speaker is
loose and hanging outside the speaker. I don't see any way to fix it without
disassembling the rear shelf. Does anyone know a way? If not, is this a
repair I can do? If not, any idea how much it will cost?

I've had the car less than 3 years but more than 36k miles, so Toyota and my
dealer say there's no warranty coverage for this.

Richard

Bose 901 Review William Sommerwerck General 149 January 8th 05 04:49 PM
How to mount outdoor speakers-mounting and what wire to use MarkW General 0 May 11th 04 04:45 PM
speaker wiring AL General 4 December 29th 03 12:28 PM
connecting wire to sub Adam B****** Car Audio 1 July 4th 03 03:13 PM
Speaker Wire Guage From Amp To Sub? Seth Gordon Car Audio 1 July 4th 03 02:09 AM