Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
David Fenner David Fenner is offline

Default AKG D190c capsule detached.

I have two of these, currently using one for Zoom music sessions, fabulous. The other was abused by teen daughters! The capsule wires have broken ( there is a copper strip? ). Trying to find diagrams/ pics, manuals to help with repair. Havent opened working mic in case that breaks. Be useful to see how capsule wiring should look. Thanks in advance.

nt2-a capsule Max Pro Audio 5 February 6th 07 09:35 PM
Tapping the mic: bad for the capsule? Mike Tulley Pro Audio 20 December 29th 04 12:00 AM
B.L.U.E. B-7 capsule? rickymix Pro Audio 3 March 4th 04 08:34 PM
Rocktron Intellifex - help me identify detached inner piece WideGlide Pro Audio 5 March 4th 04 05:07 PM
Wire detached from rear speaker Richard Biffl Car Audio 0 July 18th 03 05:09 PM