Pete Millett needs books

Old June 11th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

Default Pete Millett needs books

Poopie B'ar has a thing for "antiques".

> > Send him your old toob books that according to Arny are no good
> > anymore so he can cut them up and scan them for his web site. There are
> > a lot of them on there and some of them are pretty good.

> If you like antiques, I'm sure you're right.

Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you. Too bad you can't afford a
powered wheelchair. I'll bet you have a hell of a time chasing the
neighborhood kids in that rickety old antique chair of yours.

http://301url.com/2zt

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Old June 11th 06, 03:40 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

"George M. Middius" wrote:

> Poopie B'ar has a thing for "antiques".
>
> > > Send him your old toob books that according to Arny are no good
> > > anymore so he can cut them up and scan them for his web site. There are
> > > a lot of them on there and some of them are pretty good.

> > If you like antiques, I'm sure you're right.

> Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you.

Damn ! And I was so sure I was popular.

> Too bad you can't afford a powered wheelchair.

I saw a couple of those in the supermarket yesterday and I noted that their
occupants were fabulously obese. Over my dead body !

> I'll bet you have a hell of a time chasing the neighborhood kids in that
> rickety old antique chair of yours.

I have no doubt that I've bedded 'kids' you couldn't even imagine of. And I'm
not talking pervy either.

> http://301url.com/2zt

***LMAO***

Graham

Old June 11th 06, 12:22 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

"George M. Middius" <cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast
[dot] net> wrote in message

> Poopie B'ar has a thing for "antiques".
>
>>> Send him your old toob books that according to Arny
>>> are no good anymore so he can cut them up and scan them
>>> for his web site. There are a lot of them on there and
>>> some of them are pretty good.

>> If you like antiques, I'm sure you're right.

> Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you.

Ironic, coming from one of the most widely reviled personnas on Usenet.

Old June 11th 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

Poopie said:

> > I'll bet you have a hell of a time chasing the neighborhood kids in that
> > rickety old antique chair of yours.

> I have no doubt that I've bedded 'kids' you couldn't even imagine of. And I'm
> not talking pervy either.

Yes, you are. BTW, is "imagine of" some quaint Ozzie dialectical?

> > http://301url.com/2zt

> Kewl ! Where can I buy me one of those ?

I'm sure you'll find one of that type if you just check your garage.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Old June 11th 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

Arny Krueger wrote:
> "George M. Middius" <cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast
> [dot] net> wrote in message
>

> > Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you.

> Ironic, coming from one of the most widely reviled personnas on Usenet.

LOL!

Arny, please look up the word 'irony.'

Old June 12th 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" >
wrote in message
oups.com
> Arny Krueger wrote:
>> "George M. Middius" <cmndr [underscore] george [at]
>> comcast [dot] net> wrote in message
>>

>>> Rest assured, Gramps, nobody likes you.

>> Ironic, coming from one of the most widely reviled
>> personnas on Usenet.

> LOL!
>
> Arny, please look up the word 'irony.'

Been there, done that.

So what's your point?

Old June 13th 06, 06:12 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

Arny Krueger wrote:
> "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" >
> wrote in message
> oups.com
> > Arny Krueger wrote:

> >> Ironic, coming from one of the most widely reviled
> >> personnas on Usenet.

> > LOL!
> >
> > Arny, please look up the word 'irony.'

> Been there, done that.
>
> So what's your point?

Um, that would be that you are one of the most reviled creatures on
Usenet.

It was ironic when you said... never mind.

Old June 13th 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" >
wrote in message
oups.com
> Arny Krueger wrote:
>> "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" >
>> wrote in message
>> oups.com

>>> LOL!
>>>
>>> Arny, please look up the word 'irony.'

>> Been there, done that.
>>
>> So what's your point?

> Um, that would be that you are one of the most reviled
> creatures on Usenet.

Um, that would be wrong. I can name a number of entities that are way ahead
of me in terms of being reviled on Usenet. One is uses the handle "Phildo",
another uses the handle "Middius". I could go on, but with a troll like you,
what's the point?

Old June 14th 06, 06:33 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:24:01 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
wrote:

>"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" >
>wrote in message
roups.com
>> Arny Krueger wrote:
>>> "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" >
>>> wrote in message
>>> oups.com

>>> Been there, done that.
>>>
>>> So what's your point?

>> Um, that would be that you are one of the most reviled
>> creatures on Usenet.

>Um, that would be wrong. I can name a number of entities that are way ahead
>of me in terms of being reviled on Usenet.

So you admit you are reviled on Usenet, Arnie. I wonder if you've got
as far as considering why.
Old June 14th 06, 07:07 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes

paul packer wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:24:01 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
> wrote:
>
> >"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" >
> >wrote in message
> roups.com

> >> Um, that would be that you are one of the most reviled
> >> creatures on Usenet.

> >Um, that would be wrong. I can name a number of entities that are way ahead
> >of me in terms of being reviled on Usenet.

> So you admit you are reviled on Usenet, Arnie. I wonder if you've got
> as far as considering why.

He's stated the reasons befo because we just don't 'get it.' ;-)