Sennheiser mkh405 problem

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 8th 20, 11:27 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Rick Ruskin

Default Sennheiser mkh405 problem

I fired up my pair today and found 1 is working while the other is has
a very distorted output. I know these mics tend to drift out of spec
but might it be something else and is there a way for a non-tech to
troubleshoot it? Right now I'm leaving it powered up to see if it
might correct itself but I'm not holding my breath.

https://www.avg.com