So how are podcast bookmarks put into a podcast?

Old May 22nd 20, 04:24 PM posted to rec.audio.tech
Brian Gaff[_3_]

Default So how are podcast bookmarks put into a podcast?

Many modern podcast clients support chapters/bookmarks in the file, but I've
not figured out how they put what amounts to extra data into an mp3.
Anyone?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!

Old May 24th 20, 07:11 PM posted to rec.audio.tech
Dave Platt[_2_]

In article >,
Brian Gaff > wrote:

>Many modern podcast clients support chapters/bookmarks in the file, but I've
>not figured out how they put what amounts to extra data into an mp3.

Might they be using MP3 chapter tags?

https://id3.org/id3v2-chapters-1.0

Production/engineering/etc podcast geoff Pro Audio 7 January 31st 17 11:26 AM
-3dbfs for web/podcast audio? joe h Pro Audio 4 August 26th 11 08:19 PM
Podcast proxy Manuel Rodriguez General 0 November 15th 09 03:35 PM
greatest podcast ever Angelocracy Pro Audio 0 July 2nd 08 10:35 PM
Licensing music in podcast Carey Carlan Pro Audio 20 September 8th 06 07:40 AM