Posted to rec.audio.car

Default am/fm/mp3/mp4/dvd/tv/memory stick head unit

I am looking far and wide for a head unit that will support all these
functions. I want a head unit with the brains only, I plan on buying a
standalone touch screen monitor that I will connect the head unit to.

I don't care about the brand name or even if it is an off-brand from
Hong Kong. I cannot find a unit that "does it all" for less than $500.
If you know of any models that support all these functions please let
me know. Thx.

Question on wiring for AU Falcon Head Unit itsjethro Car Audio 1 January 5th 05 05:35 AM
JVC Head Unit Help Jcasey22 Car Audio 0 January 3rd 05 08:04 PM
My Wishlist for MP3 Head Unit hurricane51 Car Audio 8 October 14th 03 01:58 PM
help connecting power to 2nd head unit Paul Vina Car Audio 1 July 9th 03 08:34 PM
gps install: how to mix its audio (voice prompting) with head unit audio-out? bryan Car Audio 0 July 3rd 03 05:46 PM