Sandman

Default "The America I Live In"

http://www.democraticunderground.com...3_america.html

Don Maico

"Sandman" wrote in message ...
http://www.democraticunderground.com...3_america.html

I might add that if I so wish to visit your country I now have to
apply for a visa for which I have to pay a not untidy sum and for
which I would have to stand in line for a considerable period of time
outside your country's consulate.Also upon arrival at one of your
airports, I would be taken to a seperate room and interrogated like a
common criminal by a most unpleasant individual before, if I am lucky,
being allowed in to your country.
If I should be so dumb as to take a plane with a different
destination but with a stopover in one of your airports I would be
subjected to the same interrogation All this because I just happen to
be British.
This is all taking place in the land of the "free". All I can say is I
hope Kerry wins and I hope all this paranoia is laid to rest.
Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Don Maico" wrote in message
m...
"Sandman" wrote in message

http://www.democraticunderground.com...3_america.html

I might add that if I so wish to visit your country I now have to
apply for a visa for which I have to pay a not untidy sum and for
which I would have to stand in line for a considerable period of time
outside your country's consulate.Also upon arrival at one of your
airports, I would be taken to a seperate room and interrogated like a
common criminal by a most unpleasant individual before, if I am lucky,
being allowed in to your country.
If I should be so dumb as to take a plane with a different
destination but with a stopover in one of your airports I would be
subjected to the same interrogation All this because I just happen to
be British.
This is all taking place in the land of the "free". All I can say is I
hope Kerry wins and I hope all this paranoia is laid to rest.

Excuse me, British tourists or business travellers don't need visas.
See the reciprocity table.
http://travel.state.gov/vwp.html#2

And here is the fee schedule.
Only two minor types of visas require fees
L-2 and E-2. E-2 is a Treaty Investor, L-2 is for a spouse or child
of an Intracompany Transferee.
http://travel.state.gov/reciprocity/...ed_Kingdom.htm

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Don Maico" wrote in message
m...
"Sandman" wrote in message

[...]

Stereo Microphone, Record live sound with amazing depth! Techyhed General 0 January 31st 04 04:23 AM
Pyjamamama Sandman Audio Opinions 14 December 16th 03 04:44 AM
whispers in a pig's ear - live reading andrew lovatt Audio Opinions 0 November 28th 03 02:33 AM
WTF! why is xm radio illegal where i live? [email protected] Car Audio 4 November 25th 03 03:10 PM
Only In America - A Little Humor To Take the Place of the Flames Bruce J. Richman Audio Opinions 48 September 27th 03 09:52 PM