Need these tubes to fill out my drug store tube tester UPDATED LIST

Old August 17th 18, 02:28 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Need these tubes to fill out my drug store tube tester UPDATED LIST

11 part numbers left to find! Please help me close this project out.

Terry

3DZ4 medium mu triode
2AS2 hv rect
6HE5 pentode v amp
6Q11/6K11 triple triode sync clipper & agc
12AY3 1/2 wave rect damper
6BY5 double diode damper, rect
6GT5 beam pentode h defl amp
6GW6 beam pentode h defl amp
6JE6 beam pentode h defl amp
21HJ5 beam pentode h defl amp
25CD6/25DN6 beam pentode h defl amp
Old September 3rd 18, 09:02 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes

Mission accomplished! The tester slots are full, and no further tubes are needed. Thanks to all of you who helped me fill the tester drawers!

Terry