Rich.Andrews

Default Linux blows for any type of serious digital audio work.

kone wrote in news:y4hoc.313$3Mj1.4
@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com:

No. I mean to ask precisely what I asked. You didn't answer so the
question stands. Why do you try and equate freedom with an OS that is
readily available to the most abhorrent governments and organisations

on
the planet?

Linux is free from any corporation. Anybody is free to use it, view

it's
source code, change it to their liking, so I equate freedom with Linux.

If
abhorrent governments and organization decide to use Linux, that is

their
right, I have nothing to say against it. It doesn't change the fact

that I
can and will equate linux with freedom. Does OS freedom bother you for
some reason? Do you drive a car? Are you bothered that abhorrent
governments and organizations have the same cars so readily available to
them?

Grow up.

I agree. K.Man is a troll. One day he may mature enough to realize
certain truths. Until then, he remains a troll.