Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
PC

Default FA: Cubase SX 3 - No Reserve

ebay Auction - No Reserve

Brand New Steinberg Cubase SX 3.0 Full Retail Version in Sealed Box With
Full Manufacturer's Warranty

http://tinyurl.com/9o3ub

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

Default FA: Cubase SX 3 - RIPOFF ALERT!

In article dIHmf.612293$x96.170171@attbi_s72, "PC" wrote:

Steinberg Cubase SX 3.0 Full Retail Version in Sealed Box With
Full Manufacturer's

Not listed as Steinberg dealer.

Warranty? Nope. Stolen? Who knows?

RIPOFF ALERT!

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
PC

I'm not a Steinberg Dealer. I'm a private owner who bought the software and
then decided to go a different direction, so I never opened it.

It carries the full warranty because it's brand new, never opened.

I don't lie, cheat or steal and I'll put my good word and character up
against yours any day of the week.

It's morons like you who give the usenet a bad name.

.. .

wrote:

Steinberg Cubase SX 3.0 Full Retail Version in Sealed Box With
Full Manufacturer's

Not listed as Steinberg dealer.

Warranty? Nope. Stolen? Who knows?

RIPOFF ALERT!

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Robert Morein

Default Complain to Baskin Robbins

"PC" wrote in message
I'm not a Steinberg Dealer. I'm a private owner who bought the software
and
then decided to go a different direction, so I never opened it.

It carries the full warranty because it's brand new, never opened.

I don't lie, cheat or steal and I'll put my good word and character up
against yours any day of the week.

It's morons like you who give the usenet a bad name.

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" is actually Brian L. McCarty, a pest on
rec.audio.marketplace, where he accuses innocent sellers of various
misdeeds. He appears to be a pathological liar, with unknown motivations.

McCarty is the owner of websites http://www.coralseastudios.com, and
http://www.worldjazz.com, both of which have used fraudulent advertising in
attempts to attract investors. Both have been unsuccessful.

McCarty is an American expatriate, originally from the Chicago area, then LA
where he worked as a sound mixer,
currently living in Cairns Australia, where he manages the Baskin-Robbins
ice cream franchise located at
Shop G6, 59 The Esplanade
Cairns QLD 4870

McCarty lives in the Coral Sands apartment complex at 65 Vasey Esplanade,
Trinity beach, a bit north of metropolitan Cairns.

Baskin-Robbins Australia may be contacted at
.

If you have any questions about this guy, call me at (215) 646-4894.
I'll be happy to tell you all about him.
Regards, Bob Morein