Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rich Andrews

"HighEndAudio.com" wrote in news:x%75b.256344
:

He displays incredible logic when he deems a "freebee" a rip-off however

He has almost become funny, instead of the truly sad case he really is!

Ted

He calls free a ripoff? I suppose he expects someone to pay to have their
unneeded removed. BMC must be really sick.

"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote in message
OFIICIAL RAM DICKWEED wrote:

On 9/2/03 11:30, in article davida-59A04F.18305201092003

@news.ucla.edu,
"David Anderson" wrote:

going through trying to sell it, I'm willing to give it
away to anyone willing to pay the shipping or come pick it up in Los
Angeles. It works apart from the FM section which has not ever worked
while I've had it (it was handed

RIPOFF ALERT!

I amend my opinion to ULTRA-moron....

--
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"