Posted to rec.audio.tubes
The EH Man The EH Man is offline

Default Identify 14A16 output transformer?

I've got an open frame SE output transformer labeled "14A16", but
nothing else. The # seems similar to those used by Thordarson, but I
can't find it in any of my books. My friend found a 14A29 in a '39
Allied catalog but there was nothing similar in my '35 Allied catalog
(different labeling back then).
Can someone help identify it and the impedances for the primary and
secondary?