Default Turntable Volume?

It is a philips CDR-775. There is no switch like what was described
above. I'm not at home currently and apologize because I do not have
the specs for this machine with me.

Peter Larsen

" wrote:

It is a philips CDR-775. There is no switch like what was described
above. I'm not at home currently and apologize because I do not have
the specs for this machine with me.

OK, thanks, found them. Analog input has a 500 millivolts sensitivity
and it is thus not an indication of a problem that it needs to be turned
fully up for recording from grammophone, your systems signal levels are
as I expected them to be.

Specsheet says:

Input (level adjustment)
* Direct line recording (bypass SRC) for 44.1 kHz +/- 100 ppm
* 1x Digital coaxial input (SRC) 12 - 56 kHz / 0.5 Vrms / 75
* 1x Digital optical input (SRC) 12 - 56 kHz
* 1x Analogue input 500 mVrms / 50 k= 0 dB

Kind regards

Peter Larsen