Ryan Mitchley

Default Do frozen trumpets sound better?

I'd love to know how they would prove that any changes aren't due solely to
the reaction that I imagine most players would have when sticking their lips
against a frozen instrument.

Ryan

littledog

Anybody seen Ted Williams in there?
littledog

Anybody seen Ted Williams in there?
Ryan Mitchley

Oh, whoops - I should have read that properly . . .

Ryan Mitchley

Oh, whoops - I should have read that properly . . .