Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] dangdieu@gmail.com is offline

Default Help 6 Disc Changer Model CDX D60

On Thursday, February 7, 2002 1:23:51 PM UTC-8, Serial # 19781010 wrote:
I recently bought a car that has a 6 disc changer in the trunk.
Unfortunately, the magazine is missing and I'd like to get one,but I'm
not sure where to look. The changer says Digital Access on it and has
the model # CDXD60. Is Digital Access the manufacturer, and if so,
how do I contact them? If Digital Access is not the manufacturer,
does anyone know who is? I've already contacted Pioneer &
Audiovox/Prestige, and they both say that it's not one of theirs. Can
anyone help

hi, did you receive any info on this? i have one too but the 'eject disk' button doesnt seem to work..