Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Webb[_3_] Richard Webb[_3_] is offline

Default Memphis, Tn. hamfest Saturday april 14

Ping Jeff Henig especially, as well as anyone else within
driving distance ...

Audio production folks always need decent test equipment,
etc. and this one usually has a pretty good flea market. i always see one or two dual trace scopes etc. in reasonable condition at this one. Admission is free.

I could take you to the place, but would be hard pressed to
give you directions, so point your browser at
hamcalendar.com or maraonline.org to get the straight dope
if you're interested in checking it out. Might be worth
your while if you're looking for test equipment, maybe even
connectors, etc.

Always plenty of folks selling computer hardware as well, so might be worth a look if you're in need of pieces and parts.

Regards,
Richard
--
| Remove .my.foot for email
| via Waldo's Place USA Fidonet-Internet Gateway Site

FA: Memphis 8" Sub, Box and Marathon Amp Doug Car Audio 0 November 12th 04 12:35 AM
Memphis Audio? rcw Car Audio 8 October 17th 04 09:48 AM
Sun Studios in Memphis Kalle L. Pro Audio 17 August 18th 04 09:05 AM
Sun Studios in Memphis Kalle L. Pro Audio 0 August 13th 04 10:54 AM
Memphis lvs 12" sub for sale Jp Car Audio 0 July 23rd 04 06:38 AM