Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tobiah Tobiah is offline

Default Komplete 8

I know very little about this package, other than
what I glean from Google. Does anyone use this
product for actual production such as film scores?

What is the general opinion of the quality of the
product, and where does it fit in with regard to
music production.

Thanks,

Tobiah
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nate Najar Nate Najar is offline

This isn't the best forum for you to get a lot of answers about that, the gearslutz computer music forum or the VI forum would give you much more information.

That said komplete is an excellent tool and I know many guys who use it daily in major production work.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tobiah Tobiah is offline

On 4/10/2012 10:31 AM, Nate Najar wrote:
This isn't the best forum for you to get a lot of answers about that,
the gearslutz computer music forum or the VI forum would give you
much more information.

That said komplete is an excellent tool and I know many guys who use
it daily in major production work.

Thanks for the input. It's no matter now, as the bottle and I and the
computer have all found ourselves in the same room. The trigger
has been pulled. It arrives Friday. I'll post an impression after
I've checked it out.

Tobiah