Posted to rec.audio.car
Hoot Gibson Hoot Gibson is offline

Default MP3BR Imager

The discussions on this software are several years old, but I recently
found it. I used it for the trial period and like what it does. I
have found nothing else that allows me to put the songs in the order I
want. I was going to purchase a registration for MP3BR Imager but can
not find the company or its web site. Anyone know how I can get a
registration number for this software? I guess it is now orphaned
software.