Default Mickey's big admission

Arny Krueger wrote:
"paul packer" wrote in message

Bravo, Ludovic. A spot-on posting.

Only if your IQ is low enough to not spot the logical flaws,
and you have no practical background in the topic so you
can't spot the factual errors.

Of course no-one in
the ABX camp will applaud it, or likely even read it
through, but that's their loss.

It takes a lot of cups of coffee to retain consciousness
while reading Ludovic's highly repetitive and bogus posts.

Keep repeating common sense and who knows, maybe one day
it will be common.

Paul, you just flunked another IQ test.

Maybe there is some chemical that will energize your
synapses to the point where bilge like Ludovic's will start
wrinkling your nose.

Ask Paul Domer, in the past he's bragged about his
self-experimentation along these lines. Of course, we're
talking Paul Dormer, so many of us know that none of his
experiments ever bore what most would call fruit.

Paul Packer said:

Bravo, Ludovic. A spot-on posting.

Arny answered:
Only if your IQ is low enough to not spot the logical flaws,
and you have no practical background in the topic so you
can't spot the factual errors.

Arny, how about a short list of these "logical flaws" and "factual
errors". Don't you at all care to educate your readers by lucid
examples rather than bare assertions? .
And while you're at it: when will you come up with that one reference
to an
ABX "test" published in any journal or mag. with a positive outcome:
"Yes , we heard the difference". You had 4 decades so far to do it,
Still counting.
Ludovic Mirabel
How did someone called Paul Dormer sin against you? Just curious.

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com

Arny, how about a short list of these "logical flaws" and
"factual errors".

Listing them for the zillionth time would be a cosmic waste
of my time, just like they were the last zillion times I did
it, and the last zillion times that people like Pinkerton
and Sullivan did it.

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
nk.net

Why would anyone applaud Ludo lies?

Good question for people like Morein and Packer who do
things like this all the time.

paul packer

Default The case for ABX

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 08:54:32 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

You've got your nose how far up Morien's and Middius'
schtick and you don't say *what* about all of their
name-calling?

Arnie, remember when you were at school, and someone played a trick on
you, and you didn't think it was funny, ot just didn't get it, and
therefore didn't laugh but rather shouted and grizzled and stamped
your feet, and in the end went off to report everyone to the vice
principal? Remember that? And remember how the next day it was worse,
that the kids teased you twice as much, and there were twice as many
kids? Remember that? And you still didn't get why everyone was picking
on you and laughing, so you went off to tell the vice principal again?
Does that all ring a bell? Well, it's still happening, and for the
same reason.

Arny Krueger

wrote:

You've got your nose how far up Morien's and Middius'
schtick and you don't say *what* about all of their
name-calling?

Arnie, remember when you were at school, and someone
played a trick on you, and you didn't think it was funny,
ot just didn't get it, and therefore didn't laugh but
rather shouted and grizzled and stamped your feet, and in
the end went off to report everyone to the vice
principal? Remember that?

Never happened.

And remember how the next day
it was worse, that the kids teased you twice as much, and
there were twice as many kids? Remember that? And you
still didn't get why everyone was picking on you and
laughing, so you went off to tell the vice principal
again? Does that all ring a bell? Well, it's still
happening, and for the same reason.

Not even a good fantasy, let alone the truth.

You're just a delusional, posturing, dissembling hypocrite,
Paul.

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com

Arny, how about a short list of these "logical flaws" and
"factual errors".

Listing them for the zillionth time would be a cosmic waste
of my time, just like they were the last zillion times I did
it, and the last zillion times that people like Pinkerton
and Sullivan did it.

__________________________________________________ __
I asked:
Arny, how about a short list of these "logical flaws" and
"factual errors".

Arny answered:
Listing them for the zillionth time would be a cosmic waste
of my time, just like they were the last zillion times I did
it, and the last zillion times that people like Pinkerton
and Sullivan did it.

Arny, Arny, do you really think that this kind of silliness works?
Or that it makes you look anything but what you are in this instance
(and not a few others)- a cheap card sharper?
Do you think that shouting "zillions" will befuddle everyone and let
you go scot free? Never mind "zillions". Just quote one or two . No
time Arny? Too busy to write message after message to several forums
till suddenly the clock rings and Arny has to run in case he gets late
for dinner.
As for your pals: Last contribution from Pinkerton was to cut my
posting into paragraphs and add "You're a lying ****bag" as his only
comment at the end of each one. By your friends you'll know them!
Remember:I did not hang Pinkerton around your neck. You're calling on
him to help.
Sullivan's final contribution to "zillions" was to say that he
killfiles me.. A great help to you in listing my "logical and factual
errors".
By the way: you omitted the final paragraph of my short message:
"And while you're at it: when will you come up with that one reference
to an ABX "test" published in any journal or mag. with a positive
outcome:
"Yes , we heard the difference". You had 4 decades so far to do it,
Still counting"
By a strange coincidence it is exactly the same point that sent
Pinkerton into one of his British soccer hooligan fits and started
Sullivan' kilfiling me.
Regards. Better luck next time..

Ludovic Mirabel

paul packer

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 06:38:59 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

You're just a delusional, posturing, dissembling hypocrite,
Paul.

So I'm not on your Christmas list again this year?
George M. Middius

paul packer said to The Big ****:

So I'm not on your Christmas list again this year?

You do not want to know what Arnii gives his "friends" for Xmas. Trust me.

paul packer

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 22:23:38 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

wrote in message
ink.net

Why would anyone applaud Ludo lies?

Good question for people like Morein and Packer who do
things like this all the time.

Does my ability to recognise a simple axiom bother you?

Clyde Slick

wrote:

You're just a delusional, posturing, dissembling hypocrite,
Paul.

So I'm not on your Christmas list again this year?

No XMas turds for you, lucky guy, you
will have to do with a lump of coal.

paul packer

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 19:16:25 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

paul packer said to The Big ****:

So I'm not on your Christmas list again this year?

You do not want to know what Arnii gives his "friends" for Xmas. Trust me.

Apparently it's not something I have to worry about.

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
nk.net

Why would anyone applaud Ludo lies?

Good question for people like Morein and Packer who do
things like this all the time.

I know you're desperate for an answer. But must you
follow the lead of the stupidest in your camp slandering and insulting
when at a loss? What a shameful way to run away from an argument.
Have you really no shame?
Ludovic Mirabel

Ruud Broens

wrote in message
oups.com...
:
: Arny Krueger wrote:
: wrote in message
: nk.net
:
:
: Why would anyone applaud Ludo lies?
:
: Good question for people like Morein and Packer who do
: things like this all the time.
:
: I know you're desperate for an answer. But must you
: follow the lead of the stupidest in your camp slandering and insulting
: when at a loss? What a shameful way to run away from an argument.
: Have you really no shame?
: Ludovic Mirabel
:
heh, exchange of arguments quickly eroding to s & i
can be seen on a day to day basis here on RAO ;-)

here's three things you should all have found out,
observing women,
stricktly scientificcally speaking

humour saves the day (what it does for nights - sorry, sss)

adapt

don't worry about winning or projected ego,
just enjoy the game

... this works in a surprising lot of scenarios, guys.

as i mentioned before, life's circumstances set you up
with several shaped perceptive paths, cognitive stances,
modes of thought. these can be likened to resonant circuits.
that is, when confronted with some situation, it 'rings a bell',
sets a 'response mode' or scenario into action.

"..must you follow the lead..?"

unless you place your actions and thoughts in the focus of
consciousness, yes ! sorta like Pavlov
old habits die hard, new habits soon became second nature.

'ask dr.' Rudy
:-)

wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
nk.net

Why would anyone applaud Ludo lies?

Good question for people like Morein and Packer who do
things like this all the time.

I know you're desperate for an answer. But must you
follow the lead of the stupidest in your camp slandering and insulting
when at a loss? What a shameful way to run away from an argument.
Have you really no shame?
Ludovic Mirabel

It's clear you don't have ny shame, or any long term memory.

paul packer

On Sun, 6 Nov 2005 17:59:07 +0100, "Ruud Broens"
wrote:

[...]

This seems like a potentially interesting post which however means
nothing to me. Why don't you try rephrasing, Ruud?

Ruud Broens

"Lionel" wrote in message
: In , paul packer wrote :
:
: On Sun, 6 Nov 2005 17:59:07 +0100, "Ruud Broens"
: wrote:
:
:
[...]
: :-)
:
: This seems like a potentially interesting post which however means
: nothing to me. Why don't you try rephrasing, Ruud?
:
: :-(
:
uh, Paul, have to agree with Lionel there :-)
we delegate plenty to routine, even in cases it's not necessary or
the best way to go .. all wrapped up in one sentence now.
Rudy

Ruud Broens

: we delegate plenty to routine, even in cases it's not necessary or
: the best way to go .. all wrapped up in one sentence now.
: Rudy

: -----------------the insult routine in action----
example (this week on abse):
Diesel Boat Engine Sound

"NunYa Bidness" wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 11:11:44 +1100, "Phil Allison"
Gave us:

"Rich, Under the Affluence"
Phil Allison wrote:

** Given that you are a tedious ****** ......

And since all you do is bitch, gripe, complain, grouse, pule, whine,
snivel, and cast aspersions, I'm going to go out of character he

*PLONK*

** Next time, dont be so long winded about it.

A simple "bye" will do.

You could be a bit more retarded, but not today.

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"mungo"

Thank you all for your helpful tips and advice, I was directed to this
news
group and told the people would be helpful and friendly???.

** Your ****wit query was very misguided.

Try " alt.scale-model-boat.reptiles.******s "

My 20 years plus personal experience with RC boats and RC boat clubs /
associations has given me great insight into the prevailing mindset.

....... Phil

In what way was my query misguided you ****ing anal retarded cum gargling
cock jockey??????

Thanks again
Out of control

Mungo had nothing wrong to say until you insulted hiim first. It was a rapid
downhill spiral after that.
To that end, welcome to the plonk file. Rant as much as you wish. I won't be
listening to your foul tirades anymore.
Nothing against your countrymen, but *you* are an Aushole.

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Oppie"

Phil - and I will continue to top post (just as a matter of preference)

annyoy you G

--------:-) --------:-)

Clyde Slick

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

________________________________________________ ________
Paul Packer said:

Bravo, Ludovic. A spot-on posting.

Arny answered:
Only if your IQ is low enough to not spot the logical flaws,
and you have no practical background in the topic so you
can't spot the factual errors.

Arny, how about a short list of these "logical flaws" and "factual
errors". Don't you at all care to educate your readers by lucid
examples rather than bare assertions? .
And while you're at it: when will you come up with that one reference
to an
ABX "test" published in any journal or mag. with a positive outcome:
"Yes , we heard the difference". You had 4 decades so far to do it,
Still counting.
Ludovic Mirabel
How did someone called Paul Dormer sin against you? Just curious.

You should know by now - it takes just one disagreement with Krueger
for him to harbour a lifelong grudge you. If you disagree twice,
that's grounds for a ceaseless vendetta... fa****a... whetever people
of his religious order call it.

Too bad Arny isn't Amish. Then we would have the benefit of his shunning us.

Clyde Slick

"Signal" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" emitted :

You should know by now - it takes just one disagreement with Krueger
for him to harbour a lifelong grudge you. If you disagree twice,
that's grounds for a ceaseless vendetta... fa****a... whetever people
of his religious order call it.

Too bad Arny isn't Amish. Then we would have the benefit of his shunning
us.

I don't know hardly nothin' about the Amish. Can you explain this to
me please? :-)

Similar to Mennonites, but stricter.
Ethnic German offshoot of Christians.
Fundamentalist, sort of, but not like Baptist type Fudamnetalists
Old fashioned
They reject using electricity and automobiles,
Simple and unadorned clothing.
The antithesis of a 'blig bling' society.

They practice shunning those of their own order who are considered heretics.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/amish1.htm

http://mb-soft.com/believe/txn/amish.htm

http://www.amish.net/default.asp

http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/5000/5251.html

Clyde Slick

"Signal" wrote in message
"George M. Middius" :

Clyde Slick said to duh-Mikey:

you still haven't figure out that it's
NOT about science.

Nothing about duh-Mikey is remotely related to real science. He and Arnii
traffic in some kind of traveling-medicine-show version of sicciccneneece.

That's right. They've been peddling snake oil for years.

yeah, but is their snake oil better or worse or
no different forom anyone else's?
Have you blind tested it?
Prove it!

paul packer

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:40:47 +0100, "Ruud Broens"
wrote:

: we delegate plenty to routine, even in cases it's not necessary or
: the best way to go .. all wrapped up in one sentence now.
: Rudy

: -----------------the insult routine in action----
example (this week on abse):
Diesel Boat Engine Sound

.. .

Phil Allison wrote:

[...]

Check aus.hi-fi for info on Phil Allison. A few message headers from
Phil should tell you all you need to know. But remember while reading
to hold a cross in front of you.

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

Clyde Slick wrote:
Too bad Arny isn't Amish. Then we would have the benefit of his shunning us.

But he is shunning... At least he is shunning any argument with me., He
no longer makes an effort to discuss or argue. He just condemns my
iniquity, the iniquity of the damned who dare to disagree with him..
He "needs coffee to stay awake reading my bilge". It seems the
bilge got in his eye and blinded him because he does not see fit to
flesh out his fatwa and pick a particularly bilgy sentence or two of
mine. Just to show the world the justice of his cause. He knows of
"zillions" of my logical and factual errors but he can not spare
the time to list one or two examples..Instead he defers to Pinkerton
and Sullivan who he says annihilated me (still no details) and finally
appoints his clown-prince as his intellectual mouthpiece-oracle..
And still not one reference to validation of ABX as a method to
distinguish between audio components playing music.
Just to fall in with his goading I republished two days ago my
left-right method of comparing components that he said made him
"laugh himself sick" once in the past. I hoped to hear the
brilliant expose and triumphant haha at the end - but no- Arny stays
silent as a tomb .
No laughs. Just bad temper.
Ludovic Mirabel

George Middius

PD said:

Ask Paul Domer, in the past he's bragged about his
self-experimentation along these lines. Of course, we're
talking Paul Dormer, so many of us know that none of his
experiments ever bore what most would call fruit.

Anybody got a clue what the nonce is going on about here?

Arnii needs to be spanked again, and he's reaching out to you.

..
..
..

George Middius

Clyde Slick said:

Nothing about duh-Mikey is remotely related to real science. He and Arnii
traffic in some kind of traveling-medicine-show version of sicciccneneece.

That's right. They've been peddling snake oil for years.

yeah, but is their snake oil better or worse or
no different forom anyone else's?
Have you blind tested it?
Prove it!

Evidence suggests that Normals should avoid it at all costs. Look what it did to
duh-Mikey and Arnii Krooborg. One is a blithering idiot and the other is a
paranoid religious fanatic and pathological liar.

..
..
..

George Middius

Sander deWaal said:

Ill Phalluson actually knows a thing or two about audio electronics,
but he rarely shares his knowledge.

Just an endless stream of non-original, repetitive insults.

That's typical of what you pinheads say when faced with real genius, Slick. It
amazes me that you tweakos are terrified of taking a blind test of your precious
tweako-freako gear. You know you'll fail, and Arnii Krooger is very smart. Get a
life.

Ignored post, note.

..
..
..

Sander deWaal

George "Micro" Middius a ecrit:

Sander deWaal said:

Ill Phalluson actually knows a thing or two about audio electronics,
but he rarely shares his knowledge.

Just an endless stream of non-original, repetitive insults.

That's typical of what you pinheads say when faced with real genius, Slick. It
amazes me that you tweakos are terrified of taking a blind test of your precious
tweako-freako gear. You know you'll fail, and Arnii Krooger is very smart. Get a
life.

Ah, "George", it is hurt my eyeballs to much from laugh :-)
Does I reminded you off the "connoisseurs de vin" which you always
writes about, eh?

Ignored post, note.

Love you two, sweetie :-)

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005

wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
nk.net

Why would anyone applaud Ludo lies?

Good question for people like Morein and Packer who do
things like this all the time.

I know you're desperate for an answer. But must you
follow the lead of the stupidest in your camp slandering and insulting
when at a loss? What a shameful way to run away from an argument.
Have you really no shame?
Ludovic Mirabel

It's clear you don't have ny shame, or any long term memory.

It seems Arny refuses to answer or to give a reference to a
single published ABX audio component comparison which did not interfere
with the panelists hearing differences. ( and if it does not allow
recognition of difference what earthly use is it in judging audio
components?)

It still hasn't occured to you that maybe the components did sound the same,
so that's the usefullness of it. Knowing that things tend to sound the smae
irrespective of the claims, is worth knowing.

It seems that he appointed you as his mouthpiece.

We just happen to agree on this issue, we seldom comunicate on any issue.

Poor Arny. He
must be truly desperate to dig for this at the bottom of his barrel.
Ludovic Mirabel

That's the way we feel about you.
You constantly post your screeds full of half truths and seem unable to get
it, you've lost. There's nothing to your rants except that they are rants.

There's nothing that's ever been demonstrated to be wrong with ABX as a
protocol which is why it is used so often by so many doing real audio
research.

Ruud Broens

: Sander deWaal said:
:
: Ill Phalluson actually knows a thing or two about audio electronics,
: but he rarely shares his knowledge.
:
: Just an endless stream of non-original, repetitive insults.
:
: That's typical of what you pinheads say when faced with real genius, Slick. It
: amazes me that you tweakos are terrified of taking a blind test of your
precious
: tweako-freako gear. You know you'll fail, and Arnii Krooger is very smart. Get
: life.
:
:
: Ah, "George", it is hurt my eyeballs to much from laugh :-)
: Does I reminded you off the "connoisseurs de vin" which you always
: writes about, eh?
:
:
: Ignored post, note.
:
:
: Love you two, sweetie :-)
:
: --

i found out hoe to Lionize a txt:-) Just take normal english TM,
do a babelfish en-russian-en folloed by -korean-english.
this is Middius' text after that proces:

The pinhead which it spreads out typically after talking, you them see in
real natural disaster, you are smooth. In order to guess a distant examination
the eye of the system tweako-freako which you is valuable that you
surprise tweakos them, it will carry and all of a sudden it does to surprise.
It this you will fail, and the ArniiKrooger quite there is Iss who spreads out
the frantovsk thing. Will get the life which spreads out.

:-)))
Rudy

George M. Middius

Signal said:

If ABX hasn't been invalidated, let's just forget about the lack of
published positive test results shall we? I mean.. you think it should
work... so obviously it must.

Your flippant mockery would not go over well in church, young man!

aBxism does work, you know ... It's supposed to reinforce the blind faith
of its mindless adherents, and it accomplishes that task with
extraordinary efficacy.

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

There's nothing that's ever been demonstrated to be wrong with ABX as a
protocol which is why it is used so often by so many doing real audio
research.

If ABX hasn't been invalidated, let's just forget about the lack of
published positive test results shall we? I mean.. you think it should
work... so obviously it must.

There are plenty of published works on ABX and there are plenty of people
using it.
If there aren't enough positive tests for you, then maybe you expected
something that wasn't borne out by the evidence.

Ruud Broens

: Sander deWaal said:
:
[...]
?? hm, lost a post, you will note.

how to Lionize a txt:-) Just take Normal english text, like
George's text above, as mangled by en-russian-en-korean-
en-french-english ~by babelfish~

out comes Lionised version with a distinctive religious 'tone' :
"
The pinhead which it typically extends after having spoken, you that they
see in the true normal disaster,
you are smooth.
In order to guess an examination distant the eye of the tweako-freako from
system which is to you
value that you astonish by the tweakos they,
it
will carry and all it suddenly it makes to astonish.
It this that you will fail, and ArniiKrooger completely there is the iss
which extends the thing of frantovsk. The life will obtain which extends. "
:-))
R.

Clyde Slick

wrote in message
nk.net...

There's nothing that's ever been demonstrated to be wrong with ABX as a
protocol which is why it is used so often by so many doing real audio
research.

But NOT used by people buying audio equipment.

Clyde Slick

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Signal said:

If ABX hasn't been invalidated, let's just forget about the lack of
published positive test results shall we? I mean.. you think it should
work... so obviously it must.

Your flippant mockery would not go over well in church, young man!

aBxism does work, you know ... It's supposed to reinforce the blind faith
of its mindless adherents, and it accomplishes that task with
extraordinary efficacy.

EXACTLY! It's part of its design.

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

wrote in message
nk.net...

There's nothing that's ever been demonstrated to be wrong with ABX as a
protocol which is why it is used so often by so many doing real audio
research.

But NOT used by people buying audio equipment.

Where's the need? Most everything is of sufficently high enough quality
that there would be no difference most of the time.