Bernard

Default Replacement Tweeter for one Paradigm Eclipse BP

Would anyone know where in Canada, or the US, I could get a good price on a
replacement tweeter for one of my Paradigm Eclipse bipolar speaker?

It seems that a dealer would want $100.00 Canadian for one!!!!!

I appreciate your help.

Bernard

Kalman Rubinson

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:33:50 -0400, "Bernard"
wrote:

Would anyone know where in Canada, or the US, I could get a good price on a
replacement tweeter for one of my Paradigm Eclipse bipolar speaker?

It seems that a dealer would want $100.00 Canadian for one!!!!!

Have you contacted Paradigm directly?

Kal
Bernard

wrote:

Would anyone know where in Canada, or the US, I could get a good price on

replacement tweeter for one of my Paradigm Eclipse bipolar speaker?

It seems that a dealer would want $100.00 Canadian for one!!!!!

Have you contacted Paradigm directly?

Kal

Hi Kal,

I have and they confirmed the $100.00 price for this older tweeter. I will
look around then I just might have to order from one of the Paradigm dealer.
I would even consider a used one!! Then again I am looking for more trouble
I suppose.

Thank you
Bernard

tweeter replacement pil Car Audio 3 June 5th 04 05:32 PM
Replacement voice coil for Dynaudio tweeter?? JeffM. Car Audio 1 March 20th 04 08:58 PM
Replacement NS-10 tweeter Shawn Pro Audio 6 February 24th 04 07:49 AM
Help me understand what is too much volume. ChewPick High End Audio 13 September 8th 03 04:52 PM
Broken tweeter mount - can I get a replacement? XMAX-1 Car Audio 2 September 7th 03 04:49 PM