Posted to rec.audio.high-end
enjoythemusic enjoythemusic is offline

Default December Equipment Reviews Online

Hi Everyone,

Enjoy the Music.com's December editions of Superior Audio and the
Review Magazine are now available! Within this month's Superior Audio
we feature three world premieres that are not to be missed!

SUPERIOR AUDIO
----------------
World Premiere!
Coincident Speaker Technology Total Victory IV

World Premiere!
Harmonic Resolution Systems SXR Equipment Rack With M3 Isolation Bases

World Premiere!
The New Moscode 402 Au Stereo Amplifier

Flashback: Silbatone Ji-300MKII Integrated Tube Amplifier

Flashback: EAR / Yoshino 834T Integrated Amplifier

See the December 2008 edition of Superior Audio at
www.enjoythemusic.com/superioraudio/

REVIEW MAGAZINE
------------------
Letters: You write 'em and we reply.

Boston Audio Society
More About Absolute Polarity

Manufacturer Article
Music Playback From A Computer – The Audiophile's Concerns

Sound Practices: Casual Reactions

Sound Practices: I Never Met A 2A3 Amp That I Didn't Like

Viewpoint
Thank You 2008. Enter 2009 As We Grow Strong!
Fourteen years... and over 100 shows with 40 writers and counting.

Audiolics Anonymous Chapter 110
Christmas Presents and Electraprint EP-SEA2 Amplifier

The Nearfield: PSB Imagine B Speakers And

On The Road (In San Francisco)

Audiolics Anonymous Chapter 97
My Audience Part Deux

Subs Versus Obs... ABX And Other Ramblings

Audiophile Equipment Reviews
Enjoy the Music.com Great Audiophile Gift 2008
Gift ideas to give your audiophile for the 2008 holiday season!

Dynaudio Focus 110 Monitor Loudspeaker

MHDT Labs Havana Non-Oversampling DAC With USB Input

Scheu Analog Cello Turntable With Classic Mk II 10-Inch Tonearm

Yamamoto Sound Craft YDA-01 DA Converter

Flashback: Furutech Evolution Cable

Flashback: Promitheus Audio TVC SE

Music Reviews
Classical Music
Jazz, Folk, Bluegrass, Blues, Etc.
Rock, Pop, Funk, Techno, Punk, Metal, Etc.

See the December 2008 Review Magazine at
www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/