Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Curmudgeon Curmudgeon is offline

Default E-MU 0202 utility

OK, never mind my last panicky post . . .

I rebooted the system and have discovered what the E-MU 0202 can do for
my playback system. The spaciousness of the sound with this critter is
pretty amazing and it's also boosted the level of my AE2's to the point
where I no longer need to max them out to get adequate volume.

I am happy!

Cheers!

Mudge

--
"And if California slides into the ocean like the mystics and
statistics say it will, I predict this motel will be standing