Posted to rec.audio.high-end
enjoythemusic enjoythemusic is offline

Default Nov. High-End & DIY Reviews Online

Enjoy the Music.com's October editions of our DIY Magazine and the
Review Magazine are now available online! Within this month's DIY
Magazine and Review Magazine we feature many new articles!

DIY MAGAZINE
----------------------
My Brief History And Why D.I.Y?
Editor Steven Rochlin's father chimes in!

Manufacturer Article
A Hybrid Tube-MOSFET Headphone Amplifier

Dayton WT3 Woofer Tester
A fantastic device that delivers everything it promises!

Hawthorne Audio Sterling Silver Iris Duet Loudspeaker
A hand-crafted easy DIY speaker project... or assembled!

Occam Audio MTM4 (Kit B option)
A fantastic small speaker!

The SSTART Preamplifier
Why on earth would anyone do such a thing?

Capacitor Musings Part 2

See the Fall 2008 edition of the DIY Magazine at www.enjoythemusic.com/diy/

REVIEW MAGAZINE
-----------------------------
Letters: You write 'em and we reply.
BAS Speaker: Levinson JC-1 Versus Fidelity Research FRT-3
Sound Practices: Casual Reactions
Manufacturer Article: Comparing Eight Tubes For Low Power Amplifiers

Viewpoint
New Listening Room!
Welcome to my new awesome humble abode (Part 2).

Audiolics Anonymous Chapter 109: Audiophile

The Nearfield: Two Digital Preamps...
The Benchmark DAC1 USB and Bel Canto e.One Dac3

Audiophile Show Coverage
RMAF 2008 Show Report (Rocky Mountain Audio Fest)
Hong Kong AV Show 2008 Coverage Part II

Audiophile Equipment Reviews
Cables Galo Part 2
Atlas Cables Mavros XLR vs. The Music Cable Truly Balanced XLR
Vs. Dynamic Design New Generation Lotus XLR
Vs. Crystal Cables Dreamline XLR vs.EMM Cables Isopath RCA
Vs. Dynamic Design New Generation Heritage RCA vs. MIT Oracle V3

Denon Professional DN-C640 Network CD Player
Has some limitations, yet deserves serious consideration.

XTZ Room Analyzer
A great way to upgrade your subwoofers.

JuicyMusic Merlin Preamplifier

Lowther America Alerion Loudspeaker
A Mini Horn Designed for Small Rooms

Aperion Audio Intimus 632-LR Bookshelf and 634-VAC Center Channel
Loudspeakers

See the November 2008 Review Magazine at www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/