Posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default New audiophile device brought to our attention

In article , Phildo wrote:
"ChairmanOfTheBored" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:45:42 +0100, "Phildo" wrote:

[ trash deleted]

Guys, PLEASE take the flamewar to rec.audio.opinion. It really is not
welcome here in rec.audio.pro.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Phildo Phildo is offline

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message
Guys, PLEASE take the flamewar to rec.audio.opinion. It really is not
welcome here in rec.audio.pro.

What part of "I do not read RAO" did you not understand?

Phildo

Posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech

In article , Phildo wrote:
"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message
Guys, PLEASE take the flamewar to rec.audio.opinion. It really is not
welcome here in rec.audio.pro.

What part of "I do not read RAO" did you not understand?

What part of "this trash does not belong in r.a.p" did you not understand?
If you don't read RAO, either start reading it to drop the thread.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech

"Phildo" wrote ...
"Scott Dorsey" wrote ...
Guys, PLEASE take the flamewar to rec.audio.opinion. It really is not
welcome here in rec.audio.pro.

What part of "I do not read RAO" did you not understand?

Then you wouldn't read it, and you would stop spewing your
juvenile behavior around r.a.t Perfect solution.

New audiophile device brought to our attention SparkyGuy Pro Audio 243 October 20th 07 02:34 AM
McIntoshes Brought Out Of Storage Bob Kos Vacuum Tubes 12 May 23rd 06 11:35 PM
Adobe Audition 1.5: Record from device A, play full mix through device B (while recording?) infamis Pro Audio 15 February 17th 06 07:55 AM
ATTENTION at Don Vacuum Tubes 0 August 27th 04 03:22 AM
Ipod audiophile device? B&D High End Audio 6 August 3rd 04 02:18 AM