David Grant

Default quik-lok monitor stands

I'm looking at buying a couple Quik-lok adjustable monitor stands (BS300).
Google archives brought up not so great things about their mic stands, but I
was wondering if their monitor stands are decent? They look a touch flimsy.

They'll be holding original YSM-1s, and hopefully in a couple months,
powered mackie's. I'm working in a treated 11x16 room, so keep in mind i'm
not trying to squeeze the last 3% perfomance by getting top of the line
monitor stands, but I'm willing to spring for something better than the
quik-loks if its worth it. Adjustableness is a fairly highly desired
feature.

Any suggestions?

Dave