MYSYKOT

Default BRIAN L. MCCARTY, ORGANIC BRAIN DISORDER

Bob - while I am sure that the body of research linking sociopathy to
psychopathy is sound and well-documented, I was merely trying to point out that
the spectrum of mental disorders is extremely broad and alas, it seems (for
now) that BLMcC is on the less acute side of it. But you never know.