Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

Default Jensen JE-DB-D

I have a Jensen JE-DB-D transformer that I bought many years ago. Presumably it
is very similar to the JE-DB-E, but I'm not able to confirm that. Does anyone
have a spec sheet lying around for the JE-DB-D?
Posted to rec.audio.pro
John Hardy John Hardy is offline

On 3/19/2011 3:17 PM, mcp6453 wrote:
I have a Jensen JE-DB-D transformer that I bought many years ago. Presumably it
is very similar to the JE-DB-E, but I'm not able to confirm that. Does anyone
have a spec sheet lying around for the JE-DB-D?

I have high-quality scans (jpg images) of the 4-page data sheet totaling
about 2.5 megabytes. Not sure if I can attach them here, or send them to
you privately. But I have them.

John Hardy

Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

On 3/19/2011 5:12 PM, John Hardy wrote:
On 3/19/2011 3:17 PM, mcp6453 wrote:
I have a Jensen JE-DB-D transformer that I bought many years ago. Presumably it
is very similar to the JE-DB-E, but I'm not able to confirm that. Does anyone
have a spec sheet lying around for the JE-DB-D?

I have high-quality scans (jpg images) of the 4-page data sheet totaling about
2.5 megabytes. Not sure if I can attach them here, or send them to you
privately. But I have them.

John Hardy

Please send them to this email address. It is valid.

Thanks!