Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Scottie's Big Ten Lies

Here's what Scottie Witlessmongrel mutters to himself so he can peel himself
off the floor and inflate his microscopic ego in order to do battle on RAO.

10. I have a real name and Shhhh does'nt have it. A real name, I mean. Im sure
he has an excuse for everything else.

9. I have a real job and Middius doesn't. I know this cos I told it to myself,
personally, over and over and over.

8. Doesn't bother me when Jenn says I am hopeless or its pointless to have
discussions with me. Jenn is a lib and their all traiter's.

7. When jeeesus come's back and the meek are all promoted, Im going to have
God smite John Atkinson with a big thunder-boult. Then I'ell get a free
subscription and burn em all.

6. You f*!#ers say Im dumb or whatever but, I know how to preedict the yield
of chips and errer rate's and I got a raise, so their.

5. When some dem or lib claim's he know's what I said even, though I did'nt
say it, it just proove's I'm not a hypocrat like them.

4. Middius is always saying YAPPITY or BARK, why don't you lib's have him
committed 'cos hes crazey!

3. Funny how you lib's say Obama cant be the anti-crist, your all atheist's so
how would you know anyway.

2. If Shhhh is in the Armey then where are the safeguards, its supposed to be
for killers not smartasses.

1. I am not laughing.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default More lies from 2pid. LoL.

On Aug 9, 12:26*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
[...]

14. My family loves and admires me.

13. Your all mean to me and that mean's your all lacking integrity and
honesty which I have lot's of.

12. No matter what Shhhh! says I are not a imbecile.

11. Only person here who can understand politics is me. That's because
only person here who knows where to get honest unbiased news is me.
LoL.